RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New: Legend of Orra

Rep:
Level 89
Note: I started a new topic because its a whole new story and Idea. Tell me what you think?
==========================================================

Legend of Orra

Made With: RMXP

Official Forum: Click Here

Team:

Writer/Other- Me & dracohaze
Mapper 1- dracohaze (Crankeye forums)
Editor- moonslyph (Crankeye forums)
Beta Tester 1- Aus Ace Leader (Crankeye forums)

Story:

A comet the color of blood and flame cuts across the sky. And from the ancient citadel of Dragon Stone to the forbidding shores of May-Field, chaos reigns. Four factions struggle for control of a divided land and the Iron Throne of the Six Kingdoms, prepares to stake their claims through tempest, turmoil, and war. It is a tale which the dead rise to walk in the night. A princess masquerades as an orphan boy; a knight of the dark prepares a poison for a treacherous queen; and wild men descend from the Mountains of the Sun to ravage the countryside. Against a backdrop of incest and fratricide, alchemy and murder, victory may go to the men & women possessed of the coldest steel...and the coldest hearts. Until the Dragon Society, whose sworn purpose was to stand against the dragon menace. But then they learned about the Orras.
The Orra of Life said to be made by man so many years ago, and to have the power to bring the dead back to life and make the living live forever. But the Orra of Death was said to be made by the Elves. Given the power to kill the living...even a god.
Years latter after the, Four Kingdoms Struggle the leader of the Dragon Society, Dragoo came to a place unknown to man. There he killed the God named Daenerys. But over the years the power of the Orras tainted Dragoo

Rep:
Level 90
Wow, didn't feel like PMing you again dude lol, that sounds great, you really got into this one huh.

Can't wait for a job :wink:
And again, I can also work as a writer. I just think being both a writer and mapper will be a great combination, and will also help with the game :wink:

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: dracohaze
Wow, didn't feel like PMing you again dude lol, that sounds great, you really got into this one huh.

Can't wait for a job :wink:
And again, I can also work as a writer. I just think being both a writer and mapper will be a great combination, and will also help with the game :wink:

sounds good.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
cool man need a resourcer? the story is good an non stereotyped =)

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Dr_Swordopolis
cool man need a resourcer? the story is good an non stereotyped =)

Sounds good.. Join the forum (link abaove).

Rep:
Level 90
why did you tell him to join the forum when its still under construction? lol

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: dracohaze
why did you tell him to join the forum when its still under construction? lol

Its not still under construction.... :?

Rep:
Level 90
thats what it said for me when I went to it... :?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
i joined, r u nomad on there?

Rep:
Level 90
I'm not sure if he is, but I like some of the smilies :D
I think I'm gonna make myself a forum...

Rep:
Level 97
wait...yeah he is cuz they got same location

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Dr_Swordopolis
i joined, r u nomad on there?

Ya Im Nomad

Rep:
Level 89
Added Screen Shots today!!!!

Rep:
Level 89
Fixed one of the Screen Shots; it looked like crap...now its okay.

Rep:
Level 89
Fixed one of the Screen Shots; it looked like crap...now its okay.

Rep:
Level 97
might wanna edit and delet some of those posts...man you need a resourcer those rtps are  goin down!