RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Guardians of the Angels: Part 1 DEMO + SCREENS AVAILABLE

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
The Guardians of the Angels, Part 1 because it's the first game of the storyline (a long storyline), and Alpha because it is no where near perfect, such as... there are no backing walls, but that will be fixed for the alpha. I've done a very short demo, which is basically just the tutorial section. It's about guardians of elements (boring... you say.) yeah and it probs is broing, but anyways, theres guardians of the world, 4 of them (or so u think) and then basically the story unfolds after trying to find the other guardians, and then these peeps are after your powers, namely this main guy... why? Well you'll have to wait. I'll get the game up to sumwhere.... as soon as possible. or maybe you can wait until GOTA 1.02 Alpha, or something like that. Anyways, its a normal rpg with a lot of humor... yet not enough to be a parody or a comedy cos its also serious..... well as serious as a computer game gets.... well not really cos its suppost to be comic in areas.... still...... I'll keep you updated.

- Chapter 1: Sirrinn Chapter (tutorial chapter). Nearly complete.
- Chapter 2: Maylan City Chapter. Not started.
- Chapter 3: Tellus Chapter. Not started.
- None above Chapter 3 started.

DEMO:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D3LV9D8M

Tell me if the demo works, then tell me review the game, please and thankyou.

OK, I will finish the "tutorial" section of the game, which is the first chapter. Basically a get to gripas, find out the point of the game, etc, and after a while I will do screen shots before I release the Chapter 1 of the game.

Rep:
Level 90
Ok, get some screenies, then i'm sure people will begin to reply :wink:

It a... well, it really doesn't sound like much yet. As dracohaze said get some screens and a bit more detail about you project. The little you've posted sounds alright, but more is needed. Good luck.

Quote from: Big Billy
It a... well, it really doesn't sound like much yet. As dracohaze said get some screens and a bit more detail about you project. The little you've posted sounds alright, but more is needed. Good luck.

Your right... I havn't said much about it yet, because it's kinda  a logn story and yes, I will post some screenies. Right now, I'm not too far from releasing "Chapter 1" which is the tutroial part of the game, all I need to finish is the forest which leads to a boss of the chapter, and maybe tweak the skills... because so far character sonly learn gaia fury. But I'm nearly done, then I'll post screenshots. You'll learn a bit about the story from playing the game, but for those hu wont be bothered to, its basically (shortened down majorly) about someone hu becomes a "guardian" of the wind. He has to find the other guardians, exept he's reluctant to do it, in case of another attack, which is little known of at the beginning. You travel around the world, then realise there are gardens, which you must go to or your guardian powers will slowly diminish (they have to be renewed only once) so you go to those as wlel. Now, there are demons chasing after you, which u wont learn from the tutorial section, and you dont know why they chase you for a while, but these demons are suppost to only be a backup guardian in case one of the guardians decides to create havoc. Well anyways.... for the moment you are only on your own island, which is powered by a huge city in the center.

I'd say more, but I don't want to say every bit of the story.

OK, chapter 1 (The Sirrinn Chapter) is pretty much finished.... I just need to get boss battle music for the bosses..... which i cant do.... :| any help would be nice, and then i'll have it up for download, as well as show some screen shots.

Guardians of the Angels Part 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

-All of part 1 is done using RPG Maker 2003, part 2 to 5 will use RPG Maker (and possibly better versions if they come out).
-For testing sake, you can save at anytime during the alpha, but in the beta there will be save points.
-As an alpha, there are lots of short cuts, but these will be amended after the alpha of part one is completed. Alpha is a testing for bugs stage, and the beta is an imrpoved version, which gets rid of shortcuts, will have better looking places and most bugs will be fixed, then the real thing is just finalized beta.
-I have not done all the skills so far for the characters, so it is a bit iffy, as there are only attack skills for chapter 1, which will be amended in chapter 2 (and possibly later on as well).
-There are a few chapters, but there will be probably 10-15 in Part 1.
-The insides of places lack backing walla unless they play an important role. this will be altered in the beta.
-Part 1 will be available very soon, please comment on it if you download it.

This is a very noob question but... how do I upload the game? and using what? and how with what? thankyou

COuld someone please try my game?

Rep:
Level 91
PMSL YOU PUT ME INTO YOUR STORY :lol:  (some will know what i mean)

you should also get some resources other then the ones that came with RM2K3

Quote from: gongo
PMSL YOU PUT ME INTO YOUR STORY :lol:  (some will know what i mean)

you should also get some resources other then the ones that came with RM2K3

Yeah, but it's the alpha... I really want Jamie (main character) to be a blonde guy and have sirrinn be a biiiiiig wolf whos pitch black but i cant draw...

Rep:
Level 89
Sorry to say, but I didn't like it that much..
I didn't even bother to go past those puzzels with the movement, when u stand on a block, you'll be teleported.
You should do something about the mapping too.
Good luck with it though!
Started RPG making once again!

Well... there is a lot past the puzzle bit adn yeah the p[ics didnt work..... dunno why. Play it all... the beginning isnt interesting..... its a tutorial.