RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
If you have a PC and you like games, read this

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Cool article, thanks for the link!  :)
I'm definitely going to check some of those out soon.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I just went through 1up's version of this yesterday, but I'll go through this one tonight. Thanks for the link~

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I downloaded like 3 source mods and an Unreal 2k4 mod, as well as played a few web based games from that list today, 's great.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 85
???, "Big Nose"
...and I actually thought I was knowledgeable about what was offered for a PC.  Looking at that site makes me feel like a kindergartner. 

:mad:

I'm trying to figure out how I missed all of those, especially the freeware games.  I recognized one (from tigsource's Assemblee comp), but the rest are news to me.  But it's super nice of the blog to let us all know.  It does make one feel reaaally tiny when making a game for the PC.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Really good site :D

Recommend anyone trying Flood the chamber and

Being struck by lightning is probably the best way that you can die on account of all its awesomeness

I'm not
Rep:
Level 82
Tileset Designing
I'm.. Amazed..  :tpg:
Decent little site, Thanks.