RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Favourite Game

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
You should've waited. When Last Guardian comes out, they're re-releasing both of Project ICO's games in HD.

I haven't got a PS3
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'm changing my answer to Guild Wars.
I spent under $100, and I've got more than 1000 hours of play time.  That's money well spent, and time well wasted.

Rep:
Level 74
Ikode Creator
Out of the MMOs that I've played, Guild Wars was definitely at the top of the list. The overall design was awesome, the gameplay was fun, the fact that it was free monthly, and (when I played it) the level cap was only TWENTY! Not to mention you could build a ready-made level 20 character. That meant you didn't have to spend AGES levelling before you could do any PvP.
But for some strange reason that I STILL don't understand, I logged many more hours on World of Warcraft, even though I hated it throughout. It was so damn addicting. Thank god I got out of that rut a few years ago.

In terms of overall favorite games:
Final Fantasy Tactics
Ogre Battle 64
Super Mario Bros. 3

Projects:
Click here for Ikode RPGs
Ikode: The World of Infinity- V1.2 COMPLETE
Ikode 2: The Supreme Dragon- 100% (Beta Testing)
Ikode 3: Broken Mirror- 85%
The Two Moons- COMPLETE

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Does Guild wars cost to play?

Rep:
Level 74
Ikode Creator
The original Guild Wars costs $20 now to play, then it has several expansions as well which aren't very expensive either. I think that's a pretty sweet deal.

Projects:
Click here for Ikode RPGs
Ikode: The World of Infinity- V1.2 COMPLETE
Ikode 2: The Supreme Dragon- 100% (Beta Testing)
Ikode 3: Broken Mirror- 85%
The Two Moons- COMPLETE

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Knights in the Nightmare is now officially my favourite.

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
Knights in the Nightmare is now officially my favourite.
That series looks amazing.

Sure wish I could find a copy for DS or steal back my PSP from whoever did that.

:C

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I've already expressed my absolute undying love for Ocarina of Time, so here's my other favorite games:

Metal Gear Solid 2
Gunstar Heroes
Tales of Symphonia
Final Fantasy 8

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
All Legend of Zelda's, the Metroid Prime Series, and the Smash Bros. Series as well.

Rep:
Level 74
Super Smash Brothers Brawl is without a doubt my favorite video game. There's just something about watching Snake punch Sonic the Hedgehog in the face. It brings out a joy in my heart that I can't describe with mere words.
It is absolutely imperative that you read this post in my voice!

Rep:
Level 83
Super Smash Brothers Brawl is without a doubt my favorite video game. There's just something about watching Snake punch Sonic the Hedgehog in the face. It brings out a joy in my heart that I can't describe with mere words.
That just made me laugh. :)
Brawl is pretty sick. I enjoy eating people with Kirby.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Rep:
Level 74
(Clever Pun Here)
Out of the 3 smash bros. games, Melee is the worst.

Rep:
Level 73
rmrk member
I enjoyed Brawl the most.
Spoiler for:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Jesus Christ why does this thread keep veering into the Smash bros. ditch.

I'm gonna pistol whip the next person that says Smash Bros.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Colonel, you should know better.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
SMASH BROTHERS
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Psh, I'm not stupid you'll just take my damn pistol apart.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Look again, I already did.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Unless....*gasp* The Colonel's an AI!!!

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Look again, I already did.
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Unless....*gasp* The Colonel's an AI!!!

What? NO! It's not true!

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Get out, all of you, dood!

Adding Disgaea 2 because I WANT A MOTHERFUCKING PRINNY, dood.

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Keyblade maker
Final Fantasy 12 Yea
"This is not death. This is sacrifice." Grahm Aker.
SOG Gundam

your signature is stupid