RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Decision at Strife

Rep:
Level 88
Busted - Infection...Spreaded...
This is my first game I've actually tried to upload, so if it doesn't work, can you please help me getting it working.  :P Anyway, this is my first game, and this is the demo version.

STORY

On a planet known as Strife, the people face a troubling future. Their planet is destined to hit the nearby Moon, and the what will become of Strife when that happens are currently unknown.

One of the three main countries on Strife, Rhyssa, being work on finishing a space travel system, claiming to let all the people of Strife leave the planet for a safer planet. The people rejoce.

However, after the completion of space travel, the king of Rhyssa changes his mind, only allowing those highest in the government to travel via the system, leaving the many people of Strife angry and upset.

CHARACTERS[/u]

You play the role of three different groups of people, constantly switching between each party, slowly learning more about each team member as the time goes along. What happens in the end? Why should I say.  :lol:

The first party is a group of three individuals, trying to find a way of getting into the Space Station before the one ship leaves in an attempt to leave Strife for good. The group consists of an old man, a emo knight, and a young woman.

The second party are a pair of teens, both searching for their friend who left the city of Rowan without anyone noticing her leaving. Who is this friend? Why, the young woman in the first party!

The final party are a trio of spirits, each with a seperate goal, but all wishing to finish off the King of Rhyssa. One spirit seeks death, another destruction, the final one acceptence.

SCREENSHOTS[/u]

I've uploaded four screenshots for you to have a look at. The screenshots are in the second and third areas in the game.

Zoe wonders whether she'll ever return to Rowan. This is the only screenshot I've currently got of the second area in the game.

Neale is amazed to see that Zoe can sing.

I'll upload more screenshots later.  :lol:

GAME DOWNLOAD[/U]

I've got a demo version ready, but whether it works is a different matter. If it doesn't work, can you tell me how I'm meant to fix it. And yes, the download time is stupid...

http://files.filefront.com//;6462674;;/

The demo features the first six areas in the game. And I'm 100% sure there are six areas in that demo. If you can't get through the fifth area, that's why. The sixth area is a special area introducing another two characters.  ;D

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Sounds cool, I'll download it.

Also could you put it on Megaupload, www.megaupload.com, as well? It doesn crash my laptop/

Rep:
Level 88
Sounds cool, I'll download it.

Also could you put it on Megaupload, www.megaupload.com, as well? It doesn crash my laptop/
I can do, but I'll have to wait till tommorrow. Need to go to bed now...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Um a couple of mapping things. Why is the horse in the tree and why is that guy surronded by pots?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I was gonna mention that. And, if someone hugs somone, you might want to move the person to the other one...just a though.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I didn't get what was going on.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
It does move a bit fast. Loses the atmosphere of the situation.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Uh, Hi?!
Interesting... I'l check it out
Current Project: " A Tale of Valor"
Progress: 1% >.<
Link: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,10586.msg134505.html#msg134505

Rep:
Level 88
Um a couple of mapping things. Why is the horse in the tree and why is that guy surronded by pots?
The horse was placed in the tree by accident. I forgot to remove the tree when I uploaded the file...  ::) And the guy is surronded by pots for a reason mentioned in the actually game. Basically, he's drunk.  ;D

I was gonna mention that. And, if someone hugs somone, you might want to move the person to the other one...just a though.
That's an thing I left in by accident as well. Basically, the events are invisible tiles, and I've got them moving instead...  :'(

I didn't get what was going on.
That demo was more clips from inside the game, like a trailer for a game. I'm going to do another demo which should be the first few levels in correct order.

It does move a bit fast. Loses the atmosphere of the situation.
Same as above. It's just different parts of the game. There is another level between the second and third area.

Oh, and I got it wrong. It isn't the first six.