RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Secret Game EVENTER Recuitment.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Im currently working on a secret game, wich is going good by now. Most of the resources and scripting is done, but Im very bad at eventing.

What Im looking for?

Im looking for 1 or 2 eventers. Depends on how much work I need.

How good should I be?

I would be happy if you had worked with eventing for some time. If you just started, Im sad to say Im not looking for  someone who just started. You need to PM me like this.

Name:
Eventer Level
Speciality in eventing

What should I be good at?

The meaning with this topic is that Im looking for an eventer. Much because my game will have many puzzles in it.I tried to make a puzzle before, but it game me headeach :-\

What do I get from this?

Honor and Pride maybe? :lol:

If you are interested, PM me your work, and I will PM you back what I think.
 Or basicly post here if you are interested.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 10:47:29 AM by Black Shadow »

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,18190.0.html

and I can do minigames pretty well, specialy with all the time I have at school not paying attention ;8

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Sounds Good. At the moment, I have 2 eventers in my game, but I will contact you if I accept you as well.

At the moment, it looks like this

Eventers:
Arkbennett
Shaz

Maybe:
Forcystus

So I guees it's done. Resolved.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
U serious, shaz? She's awesome, not going to lie
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 02:29:12 PM by Forcystus »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I do believe shaz is a 'she'

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
uhhh... oops, sorry shaz