RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Looking for team. (Read before posting)

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Hello, Im looking for work, Im a good mapper, I can event a little bit of spriting and generally anything you need I can do, EXCEPT SCRIPTING. I don't want a new team I want a team with some experiance and brains :P

Um thanks and thats it lol.

EDIT: I'm looking for a team with some good experianced people, I can be an extra doing w.e u want. Thanks.

I just sorta made this upIm looking to turn it into a small game maybe. Its a story.

Spoiler for:
Kid has a sucky life, Ken wants to run away builds boat goes and gets caugt in strorm gets swept off

ep1 end

and transported to another world discovers new strength and power meets someone who looks like him who has same pwers

they play all day and as it gets dark wants to go home but cant besause does not know how

kid gets worried but friend takes him home to sleep for the night

end ep2

the next day they look for elder who can help take him bac discovered hes gone from hut they are asked to go, they are givin ancient armor and weapons to wear for there journey told to look in next city they go and find that the elder was ther but had gone and told to goto another city but be4 that they find that the elders wife had been taken too

end ep3

This is an actual game I've tryed to complete I may get around to it someday.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 12:37:53 AM by keyblade_bearer »

Rep:
Level 86
I cherish every holiday to sleep more~
Hello, Im looking for work, Im a good mapper, I can event a little bit of spriting and generally anything you need I can do, EXCEPT SCRIPTING. I don't want a new team I want a team with some experiance and brains :P

Um thanks and thats it lol.

I'm not sure if I'm experienced enough, but I'm sure I've got a brain and I really need mappers XD
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,19684.0.html
Please take a look at my post if you're interested^^"

。Mappers and sprites needed. o(v.v)o

Rep:
Level 88
Sorry Im not interested, Im really looking for an experianced team, let me rephase my post :P

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
post examples?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Oh good idea!!!

Thanks.