RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Looking for a partner!

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Hello all, Im new to these forums and I am working on my 1st game.  I am currently using RPG Maker 2003 and spent about 11 hours so far with my current project.  I have alot of base work done already but I would like to create a very very large RPG fantasy style game.  I have the starting town, 2 dungeons and 2 small towns created thus far.  Im looking for a partner with the same intrest as me as in they love fantasy style RPG games and someone that knows what there doing and can help make loads of new items / armor / etc.

the game title will be Knights of the Fallen.  I prefer that you have MSN / AIM / ICQ so we can chat etc.  I realize now that most people are using the RPG maker XP verison but if anyone is interested in 2003 and helping me, feel free to drop me a line

msn - garlaanx
email - zarlaanx@yahoo.com

thanx for your time and no flamming / hazing the n00b !
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 10:29:52 PM by Garlaanx »

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
still looking for some staff members if interested -

I have 1 member at this time working on the item DB
but always looking for more.

need monsters and other stuff.. you can visit the site here

risinglight.freeforums.org

or check the new project thread for Knights of the Fallen