RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sprite Requests

Rep:
Level 82
Hi all,
    Xaine here. I know this order is a bit bulky, but I REALLY need some sprites for my game to fit some of the big baddies (and some side baddies too). So, if you don't mind helping me out I would really, REALLY appreciate it, and I would be happy to credit in my game.

I need sprites for:

(One with White hair and another with black)
(I need one dressed in this purple, red, green, and one in blue)

EDIT: It is in no way necessary for one person to do all of them!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 01:54:31 AM by XaineC »

Rep:
Level 82

Rep:
Level 82

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
What game is this from? THe 5th one looks like Danette from Soul Nomad...

Rep:
Level 82
I just got them from various resource packs I have come across.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Try asking Redwyn and see if he'd be willing to help. :3

Rep:
Level 82
'nother bump