RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
An interesting game creation tip

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Well, I dunno if you'll find it interesting or not, but I did.  I've created a default empty game that contains all the default scripts I've written and/or use.  Whenever I create a new game, I close it, then immediately copy the Scripts.rxdata from my empty default game to the approrpiate directory of the new game.  That way I do not have to open both projects and then copy and paste each individual script. Perhaps everybody already knows this, but I found it useful.  ;D

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Thanks for sharing, but this would go better in tutorials.

~Moved

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
If you want to use those scripts for all new games you make you can replace the Scripts.rxdata in the data folder of the project template used by RMXP.

I believe the default location is C:\Program Files\Enterbrain\RPGXP\System\Data

This trick works for RMVX as well ^^

*hugs*

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
That's an even better idea.  Thanx!