RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FORUMS

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Sorry for asking but how do I remove my phpBB forum?
And can someone help me make a good-looking forum?
Thanks!!!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Just delete it's folder. So say if dwarra wanted to remove his, he'd delete kingaranfantasy.com/forums.

If he wanted to be thorough he'd delete the MySQL database that the forum was using also, but usually people just leave them, unless your host imposes a limit on the amount of databases you can have. I have like 6 unused databases on freepgs.com :O_o:
bringing sexy back

Thanks can someone help me made a good forum?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Well what do you mean by good? If you mean by using skins then it's easy, if you mean making your forum popular it's not so easy.
bringing sexy back

I mean the skin I dont know how to make a good skin :S
Still, I dont need it to be quite popular

Rep:
Level 102
Installing a skin is easy. Just go here And use the drop down menu at the top to pick a skin. You can see below what it'll look like. After that just go find the download for the style here. Once you have the file upload the folder inside into your templates folder in your phpbb folder.

When it's there if you go to your admin panel and go on the themes area it'll be listed there and just click install on it and it'll install it. You can use the general config page to set the default style. That way when people go to your forum that's the style they see. You can delete the default SubSilver theme's folder if you like, if you only want people to see your forum with the skin you chose. Your phpbb will automatically remove it from the list of installed skins if you do that. Or you can set an option in the general config page to force every member to see the forum with the default style.
bringing sexy back

I will try it now... :)
EDIT: Now i tryed it.. but cant you maker your own skin?

Rep:
Level 91
sure you can, all you have to do is to know real basic html so you can be able to edit the images and colors to whateva you want
in EVERY file

so good luck with that  :wink:
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 102
bringing sexy back

Quote from: blueXx
sure you can, all you have to do is to know real basic html so you can be able to edit the images and colors to whateva you want
in EVERY file

so good luck with that  :wink:

Cool i can actually basics of html...
Oh now i saw silverline... Naw too bad it looks like i wont get a forum :(

Rep:
Level 102
There's loads of skins available. What's stopping you from getting a forum?

There's even more skins at this site
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Silverline
Actually I wouldn't try it, it really isn't that simple.

did i say it's simple?
it's a pain in the ass, takes ages and it's not worth the making...
but er.. it's original Xx
holy shit my sig was big!

Oh yeah :D But i need a green and black one :S
Sure hope I can find one!