RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello!

Rep:
Level 89
I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH TERESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My username is LordsGamer, duh. I have been into games my entire 18 years of existence, I have decided that my goal is to put good games in the world that don't advocate immoral activities, like GTA does, but instead make games that you don't have to worry about who is in the room, or who is playing it. I have a Game Development company called, Arc-Angel Entertainment, we are new, and are working on a game called 'King of Ethristah', and just for descriptions sake, and not meant to offend anyone, it is a Biblicaly symbolic RPG set in the medieval era. I have several character sketches and some code done. Then I discovered RPG Maker two weeks ago, and here I have been ever since. ;)

I look forward to all the time I spend here,
LordsGamer
Arc-Angel Entertainment
Bringing Christian values to the gaming world.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Welcome man, and don

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
lol, quite the welcome ramiro. Yes we are all peaceful, except some who claim to be evil and maybe one person who really is..but no worries about them.

Just welcome to the forum. Interesting work you have to accomplish.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 89
Well, I do not plan on killing anyone, I am a very peaceful person. So no need to worry about me. ;)  But thanks for the warm welcome.
Arc-Angel Entertainment

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Lol, hey and welcome and such!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Greets to ya, welcome to the forums. :)
Game: Tears of Kahlandris
|||||||||| Demo = 10%
Click here for game info! http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4756

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Welcoem to the Crankeye forums, the greatest RPG maker forums out there i hope you have a great time around crankey, please enjoy and stay active.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 89
Thank you all for taking me in as part of this great game dev family. ;)
I plan on staying active as long as my company makes great games, lol. ;)

Oh and by the way, just to warn ya. I say 'lol' alot, and always am smiling, so if anyone thinks me strange... or annoying, I am sorry. ;)
Arc-Angel Entertainment

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Welcome! :D  :)  8)
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Yea-yeah... Peacefull.. Heh...

Anywho, welcome to Crankeyes, you'll love it here I'm sure. And if you don't pretend to love it.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Welcome to Crankeyes Lord! (I will call you whatever I want  :evil:  )

If you and your friends need help with anything, just PM me man.  My main talent is artwork (Battle, Face graphics) and then its script editing and spriting.  Although I'm currently working on a project, I can take time out of my day to help you... I guess.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
jus tone question...do you like swords?
btw welcome to ya!

Rep:
Level 91
did anyone just smoke pot or is it just me...?

welcome.

Rep:
Level 89
I already love it here, lol. ;)

Dr_Swordopolis: I LOVE swords! The girl I am courting got me a couple of daggers for Christmas, and got me a Japanese knife for my Birthday! I have scimitars, katanas, tantos, wakizashis, dragon blades, Shuriken (not swords, but are weapons), punching daggers... so yea, I LOVE swords.

DeathTrooper: As long as it is not rude, insulting, or mocking, I do not care what you call me. But 'Lord' is fine, lol ;) And If I need help, I will most certainly ask you. ;)
Arc-Angel Entertainment

pokeball SkyOffline
Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Welcome and enjoy your stay.Also happy Christmas wait..... Merry Christmas (I knew that happy Christmas didn't sound right because it Marry not Happy).

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Welcome to the forums.
:tinysmile: