RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hi all!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hi there, everyone. I'm new to RPG Maker, and thought this would be a good place to start. Was I right? :)
Under construction.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
YES! Welcome to the forums.
:tinysmile:

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Hi Jorix!
You are quite right and welcome to the forums

As you are new to RPG Maker be sure to check out the tutorials section if you run into problems.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Welcome to the forums

Wow, two mods. I feel privaledged! :D
Under construction.

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
omg enjoy ur stay...
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Ooh....the violence. A guy beating himself to a pulp on his keyboard (I saw that one on Attack of the Show!) and some guy kicking an old lady...pwnt ideed. :D
Under construction.

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
omg.. enjoy!

Heya There! I'm one of the HYPER persons here! I'm new here too...well, somewhat. ^^; Anywayz! WELCOME! If you wanna talk with someone, feel free to talk to me! ^^
Sin is our punishment,
And the price to pay in killing him
Is our own Sacrifice
~Yunaleska

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Co-ol.
Don't Spam or else.. :twisted:
OK,ok, welcome to the site/forums, and h\enjoy, be active, help ppl and then get help.
Arlen is hot.