RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragon Blade XP :on hold:

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Some time this year I should get a brand new computer with windows XP. When I do I will download rmxp, and I will make Dragon blade Sword of the sages a reality. I should be getting a job soon :-D so my goals are in sight. Let me retell the opening story of

:Dragon Blade-Sword of the sages:
                                                                                                     XP     
             In a land of vast magic, four holy elders fashioned a blade out of a silver dragon scale. Each elder, or sage, placed his wisdom and knowledge into the blade, thus the blade began to glow. The sword was created to put the evil dragon lord, Draconive, to rest. Soon after creation, the Dragon blade was passed on to the soon to be legendary hero, Xavier Alzas. Xavier took the blade and bowed to the sages, then made his way off. He came to a stop in a snowy fields turned to his disciples and commanded that they turn back. This was the very last battle.

How do you like my teaser I will need help to make this. I will ask of help when I get all the materials.
The time for horizon is now, history is written, the future is here, destiny awaits the chosen ones.

Sounds good cant wait for it to be realised :D

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Pretty cool. I'm looking forward to some screenshots once you get XP

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Getting your soul.. x.x
Post here when you got that new computer, to we be informed..
Good storyline, keep up this project!
The World will fall back when the Dark comes..