RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
KH: Shattered Trinity ~F

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Before you Read, read the Not So Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What happened to Donald and Goofy:
A: Er.... They... Died?

Q: This story.... is.... Unique?
A: Thanks? Oh, and it has no relation to the Original Story what-so-ever.

Q: What's the ~F on the topic name?
A: I think it means it was made in Flash.

Q: What is the Progress of the Game?
A: I have made little progress, but done with planning.. ( You can see the progress at the end of the topic )

Q: How can I help?
A: You could help with coding, music and even suggestions.

Q: Your details are vague...
A: Details will be improved over time.

Characters:

Sora
Valor Sora
Wisdom Sora

Story:

When Sora's keyblade breaks into three, an evil side of him, comes out, with no one to confront the evil side of Sora, what the heck will the world, do now?

Wait! Sora touches a piece of the keyblade! He splits into three, and they all hold a piece, and it all forms as it's own, giving them one weapon each!

Now all they need to do is kick evil's ass!

GAMEPLAY:

The Game Will require 3 Players, and will consist of basic platformer and RPG Gameplay, from level up features to Special Attacks, there will also be various gameplay modes.

Players will also have lives, which they can regain through mini - games and through treasures and shops.

Confirmed Mini - Games are:

Batter-Up!
  When the "Firaga" Ball is thrown at you, hit the attack button with proper timing!
Super - Sora to the Rescue!
  Imagine space invaders, Super Sora style!
Glide Fest!
  Fly through hoops and rings!

SCREENSHOTS:
I may post mock-up shots from time to time.