RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lost dreams (Rm2k)

Rep:
Level 88
Paradoxial failboats are cool.
This is a game i'm working on using Rm2k, centered around magic and dreams. You can read a better explanation in the story button.

Story:
Spoiler for:
At first, there was nothing but mana. The mana had unlimited power, but there was nothing existing but the mana. The mana wanted something else. The mana then slowly created a world. A world with many creatures, from monsters to humans. They created emotion and the senses. They created many vast continents. They created a world to watch over. And they created the dreams. The dreams can tell the future, or lead you to great success. Great mages performed powerful rituals to try to control the dreams, usually ending in chaos. They shed aside the idea of controlling dreams. The survivors and went back to a normal life. The others were forever trapped in their own twisted dreams. Many years passed, and a great organization has risen. The magi order of dreams(MOD) have rekindled the thought of controlling the powerful dreams. It is up to a young mage to stop them, guided only by his dreams.

Charaters:
Spoiler for:
Lein: The main character of the game. He is a young mage with a destiny in the dreams.
Pic: Nonexistant

Craig: Lein's friend. Makes a living as a mercenary.

Alex: The leader of MOD. He is a magical prodigy who quickly rose through the ranks of MOD. He became leader after the leader got assassinated. Known for his skill and ruthlessness.

Features:
Spoiler for:
Action battle system
Mysterious dreams to explore
Mage vs. mage battles
7 Islands to explore
Arenas
Day and night system

Screenshots:
Spoiler for:
MORE UP LATER

(All screenshots are clickable)

Maps:

A mountain pass:

Action battle system stuff:

Fireball: (Note my awesome timing with the message window)

Monster hits:

Credits:
Spoiler for:
Coming soon

Team:
Spoiler for:
Everything: currently me.

Demo:
Spoiler for:
Unexistant.

Progress (Lol remaking)
Spells: 0%
Resources: 60%
Maps: 1%
Story: 10%
Dreams: 0%
Demo 1: 5%
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 05:28:55 PM by Lein »
The message below is false.
The message above is true.

Rep:
Level 86
Pritty good i wouled like a demo some time if u wouled like to send me 1 soon :D add me on msn if u have it finalrage32@hotmail.com   ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Well, the demo won't be out for a little bit becuase i'm messing with my 30-day RMVX trial.

Sorry for the delay, i'll get back to work soon.

Rep:
Level 88
Update: I have decided to buy VX and will be remaking this game in VX. I'll edit the topic once I remake more and get new screenies and stuff.