RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
destinies embrace(project 7) demo

Rep:
Level 88
8=D
What is it about?

Rep:
Level 88
I'll download it and try it out and let you know what I think ^^
How long is it?

Rep:
Level 88
its a demo its as long as you want it to be.
no story but its gonna be a story like in elder scrolls(do what you want)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Mapping needs some work.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
I think it's a great first game, but here's a couple things I noticed:

You can't get by those fox things in that cave. One is blocking the way :(

Also, it gets kind of annoying to press enter each time I want to go to a different area.  Maybe doors are ok I guess.  And moving around narrow areas is hard a lot of the time.

There's no animation or sound for the Light Sword :x And no doors in the doorways :P

Other than that, it's a good first game! Keep it up and try to fix those few things and it should be looking better.  Also, try to get more into character with your quests and work on the grammar a little bit.

Make sure to capitalize your sentences and put proper punctuation at the end.  Also, like I said, try to get more in character.  If you were that person and you couldn't get your fruit from the basement, what would you say to someone.  Also, sometimes you want to go into detail.  Like why does she need someone else to get the fruit? (apparently after I went into the basement I figured out it was because she was scared of ghosts :P)

Again, improper grammar takes away from the game and makes it look less professional.  Of course, it's alright for someone to have bad grammar if that is part of their character (Like someone that talks with an accent for example).

And the most important advice I can give, is just keep at it and keep improving until it's exactly what you want!  After a little time & practice it will be a great game!  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Thank you for that.
In other news.
Here is a update same game with errors fixed.
However there is a new problem so i have had to fix something.DO NOT SAVE AT MENU SCREEN THIS WILL CAUSE CRASH.Look for a bible on a table or a book on a table. ??? However i am going to make a item called a save book that will be used to save your progress ave book
http://files.filefront.com/Project5exe/;6611769;;/fileinfo.html