RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
C&C: The Cast of Soul Reaver / Seinarukana (RTP Sprite form)

Rep:
Level 84
Pure Absolution....Pure Destiny.
Hah! Patience has done me well! Thank you so much Caro! ^_^

Power is what got me to this point. Power is what's going to save me in the future.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Little something I had been working on to kill Time:

Kuro!

Used one of the heads of gurevish42's Umineko characters >__>;;;

The clothing was made out of scratch, the palette used, well, is white, since the dress I was spriting was, White <__<

Notice I've Changed the RTP's Skin Color Palette and the way the 'eyes' look like, giving it a bit more 'in depth' even thou it won't be noticed due to the colors. Thou the 'White' in the eyes is still part of the RTP.

------

Another one:

Dunno what to call this one. It has long Elf ears, A Horn in the Forehead *Thou for some odd reason it cannot be seen well* And the Skin color is more Sand-ish.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 04:43:04 PM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

Rep:
Level 84
Mama told you not to make that uu-uu noise...
Haha, these are very nice..

and, Caro, was that Rosa or Bernkastel's head?

:o

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I think it was Rosa's .__.;;

Anyways; Wesker from Resident Evil (5):

I'm on a roll x3

Rep:
Level 87
Yeah, the horn is not very clear. I thought it was some sort of equipment at first. =P

Great work. ^^

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Well, for your viewing Entertainment ~

Aizen Sousuke & Ichimaru Gin from Bleach (I liked the Series until it started to stink all over Naruto)

Aizen & Gin are Wearing their Arrancar Outfit >:V From the Hueco Mundo/Espada Arc which I like. Just made these out of boredom, incomplete bases as practice on the White Color & capes themselves.

Rep:
Level 87
I suggest to add some blue into the white.

For example:

(The coat is white, and it stands out with a bit of blue.)

White color like that is very desaturated for pixel art.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I dunno, I tried, but I just, don't quite like the look of it >__>;; I just, sorta feel it looks wrong for my taste.

New ones made entirely from scratch. Note: I changed the whites I used to add a bit of 'brownish' dunno why, I, quite like it @__@ as for, 'dirty' white clothing.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 02:33:01 AM by Dark Seraph, Caro »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Due to the Connection here blocking Imageshack & Tinypic, I have to revolve around and hoping these attach options of RMRK works.

In Case you all thought I wasn't doing anything at all regarding SR, Here's Sieg's New Clothing. "Credits for the Design goes to *Bleep*" D: As it wants to remain anonymous ti'll the time comes.

Rep:
Level 87
Looks like something from a modern game, in my opinion.

Great work, though.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
That's troublesome ~ as I wasn't aiming for a modern look. I would like to know which are the points that make it look modern?

The Blue Parts are suppose to be armor, but I didn't want to go with Grey or Silver, (And I got specific on not to put neither Yellow & such, .___.;; It's suppose to be some kind of 'Synchronization' with his 'Sword/s' and takes a blue-like metal color, Thou this Armor even changes more as he enters battle).

He's suppose to look like a peasant yet in a way ~ having blue armor. But, where did I fail?

Rep:
Level 87
Armor? I thought it was a bullet proof vest. XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
.___.;;;

Darkened up the blue color now.

Thou, since my battery is running low, I can't see how the colors came out >___> (G'rrr)

Well, nevertheless, 2nd try

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I think it looks a little better as far as it not being modern armor. I think the browns could be lightened up a bit on the torso. I think lightening it would create better contrast since under a close inspection, it looks like the armor is actually the chest and (his) left shoulder and hand/arm. So the browns on the abdomen and (his) right arm could be a little lighter. :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Lightening up the brown of his clothing . . .

I think I overdid it thou -.-;;

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I think, maybe I fixed what my problem was with it. ._. you don't have to use this or anything, I modded it just to visually represent what I meant.

I like the lighter brown. But then I couldn't really see the armor XD   
So instead of asking you to go and change it and keep redoing it or something, I just changed it until I kinda liked how the armor and the torso blended. I thought at first maybe the Armor needed more contrast within itself because the armor is a pretty dark blue and so it just looks like a blueish covering on the top of his body. So I increased the contrast and then increase the saturation to make it more a blue and less of a grey. It's still a blue-grey, but it's just less of one. Also to make it more noticeable, I brought the bottom of the armor down 1 pixel to cover a little bit more of the body.

But anyways, like I said, ya don't need to like/use it. Lol. I fixed what was bothering me  ._.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
What program do u use to sprite cuz these are amazing and i really wanna learn how to sprite??? Thx

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
D: It looks too blue!

Since I can't get the effect, went and changed the color

Guh ~ Changing to something like Marble white ~ but I seem to not get marble white  ;9

Rep:
Level 87
To be honest, he looks like he wearing some sort of cushion. I preferred how you did it the first time, looked more like armor. The marble white won't fit the rest of the palette, though.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
It seems so ~ >__< So hard to put shape! Thou I shall not stop.

And, something that I made (From a simple accident, liked it and continue working with it)

A Monster, I've seen in some games Monsters who's interior is made of either Fire or Mist, *Or some kind of Aura* with a rather curious Armor/Rock/Skin/Whatever body covering.

.___.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Added blue and toning more darker colors in this one, I'm getting tired of recoloring & recoloring over & over again -.- that I'm blabbering to myself ~ lol

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Here's something for the Furry-liking people & those Wolf/Fox-Boys obsess.

New Template trying to finish. Now I dare anyone who ask for another one of those Wolves boys will be *ssraped.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
It's Zylos!  :D

It looks good so far Caro

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
necro, just have to reply that looks so kewl. nice nice ;8

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Anyone's wondering, I'd finish the missing Characters, the Templates and some other Eastern Eggs . . . once I get my laptop on August ~ *Note: Apples are hard to use for spriting for me ;~; *