RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I can't do anything with my account D:

Rep:
Level 85
did I get banned or something? >_>

when I log onto monkeydlu, all the normal options are gone and I can only go to home, forums. help, search, and logout.

all thats under the "welcome monkeydlu" is a period.

also, I can't veiw anyone's profile, it says "you can't veiw just any profile" not even my own D:

I can't post anywhere either >_> whats going on D: ? the reply, notify, and send topic buttons are also gone from the bottom, and I can't do anything at all :'(

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Name:     monkeydlu
Position:    Guild B
Rep:    +18/-6
Date Registered:    November 23, 2007, 03:02:44 PM
Last Active:    Today at 09:43:23 PM

Maybe the new position is screwing you up?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I told you, you should have joined Guild A. :V

But seriously, it should be easy enough for a mod to remove your position if it's what's causing the problem.

Rep:
Level 85
didn't even know >_> I asked halo to make the choice for me D:

edit-

and yeah, if it can be fixed, please do :P much thanks XD

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
PM Halo about it, that happened to me and he fixed it :3

And I'm still in the Guild
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 03:13:27 AM by AlienSoldier »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
lol, that sux

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Only thing weird that it happened only with me and now monkeydlu. llucky for me i was in the chatroom.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
LOL my fault sorry. ;o; :baww:

EDIT: There, that should fix things. :o I accidentally had the guild positions set to Guest Permissions, so basically putting anyone in that membergroup as their primary group turns them into a guest. And I can't seem to change it, so I have to make it an additional group.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 03:29:29 AM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
Hooray for my aliveness! :D

thanks halo XD