RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Castle extrior tutorial

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hey, i want to make a castle (outside) for my zelda game, but i don't know how to make one :P

Can someone help me with it or give me a tutorial?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I have never seen a tut on that here on rmrk. try searching:

http://www.hbgames.org/

If you don't find it, reply here. I'm sure someone will take the time and make one.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

i really didn't find anything...
Can someone help me?

Rep:
Level 88
Which chipset are you using?

i'm using the standard 025: castle extrior

Rep:
Level 88
I'll draw up some examples for you just gimmie a minute ^^

cool thank you

Rep:
Level 88
I made up three examples for different parts of maps for you to help give you some ideas & inspiration.  Hope this helps.

Here's an example of like a moat or something.  Not too much to make if you want one, just some water and add a bridge over it.  Put some decorations around like trees & plants.

This can be part of a courtyard.  Like a side path that leads somewhere else to like maybe a side entrance or like a stables or something.  I put windows on the castle to add something so there's not just a bunch of empty space.  Also, just add some decorations and stuff to make it look less empty.

This one was kind of tough because for the main entrance, it needs to be fancy but not too messy.  I made a main path that goes to the front door and splits off into two, then decorated the grass with flowers and plants.

I hope that gives you some ideas & inspiration for your very own map ^^.
If you need any more help just let me know  ;)

Thank you, i wll go work on it, you will here it from me if i need more help/tips

Rep:
Level 88
Remember, if it doesn't look right at first, just keep adding & changing things until it looks better.  Most maps usually don't fit together well until they are almost finished.  :)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
here I guess: (more of a mayor house I think since its not too tall,)

Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I made up three examples for different parts of maps for you to help give you some ideas & inspiration.  Hope this helps.

Here's an example of like a moat or something.  Not too much to make if you want one, just some water and add a bridge over it.  Put some decorations around like trees & plants.

This can be part of a courtyard.  Like a side path that leads somewhere else to like maybe a side entrance or like a stables or something.  I put windows on the castle to add something so there's not just a bunch of empty space.  Also, just add some decorations and stuff to make it look less empty.

This one was kind of tough because for the main entrance, it needs to be fancy but not too messy.  I made a main path that goes to the front door and splits off into two, then decorated the grass with flowers and plants.

I hope that gives you some ideas & inspiration for your very own map ^^.
If you need any more help just let me know  ;)

Wow, I needed that. It gave me an idea or two about the castle I'm about to make. You should post a full tutorial.