RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Worst movie you've ever seen

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'd rather watch Doom than Drumline.

O wow. I had to watch that move 3 times in VIdeo 1A!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
It's a steaming pile of monkey turds. No where near being correct, has rap, and the "drummers" are not really playing what's being played.  ::)
:tinysmile:

Adolf Christ
Rep:
Level 88
Is this the Second Coming, or the Fourth Reich?
Selena was an awful movie. I remember having to watch it in music class in sixth grade. I don't know how I passed that class.

Oh, wait, I didn't.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Triple X: State of the Union

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Triple X: State of the Union

I laughed during that movie! =]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
the remake of planet of the apes.. the original was way better.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I dont watch bad movies.

Maybe the worst was the pokemon movies.

meh.

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
WORST MOVIE EVER. I just remembered it... a really STUPID movie called 'West Side Story' or something that they made us watch like 50 GAJILLION times in music class that NOBODY liked and kept complaining about. It was annoying, the singing sucked... and WORST OF ALL... after my sisters watched it, they tried to make me sing 'I feel Pretty' with them... it was 'Anger Management' all over again...
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
 ???

West Side Story is a classic.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
What the fuck? How can you not like West Side Story?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
dude.

W.T.F.

thats a classic.

I feel pretty...oh so pretty...

PRETTY AND WITTY AND GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

ok, so i dont know all the words...

*shrug*

Rep:
Level 97
And saying that the singing sucked just proves you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm sure watching it "50 gazillion times" would make you sick of it, but that doesn't make it the worst movie ever. That wouldn't even make it a bad movie. And of course no one liked the music class, anyone who doesn't want to learn music hates music classes, that's the way it goes.  ::)

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
:mrgreen: Shaft hangs out with Master Shreddar, and we get all the ladies. Word!
I also hate Ninja Turtles 3 because Master Shreddar wasn't in it.

lol you mean Master Splinter? Shredder is the bad guy.

Worst movie? I would say West Side Story. Why?
1. I hate musicals
2. Bad acting
3. Bad music
4. I had to sit through a total of 8 hours because I had to watch it 4 times in my entire high school life (I'm a Junior)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
:mrgreen: Shaft hangs out with Master Shreddar, and we get all the ladies. Word!
I also hate Ninja Turtles 3 because Master Shreddar wasn't in it.

lol you mean Master Splinter? Shredder is the bad guy.

Worst movie? I would say West Side Story. Why?
1. I hate musicals
2. Bad acting
3. Bad music
4. I had to sit through a total of 8 hours because I had to watch it 4 times in my entire high school life (I'm a Junior)

No, I meant Shreddar because he kicks total ass and should of been eating turtle soup by the end of the first movie.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
i reccon the mumpets night before X-mas, i was 5 and i had it n tape, i watched it recently and it SUXS MEGA PHALLUS
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
The muppets movies are the best...
Especially the night b4 Xmas..
how can you not like that classic!

Rep:
Level 97
Because apparently some people here don't like good movies. What's with kids these days?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Definetly superman definetly
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Superman in general is horrible.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
mupets rules teh world !!!!111

i watched that highschool musical,  god i wish i hadn't

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

i watched that highschool musical,  god i wish i hadn't

that movie was a waste of my life

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
it was a waste of my life and a waste of my precious milkshakes

The worst movie is easily "BloodRayne" The move was poor in quality and had a trrible dialog, a complete waste of time and food if you ask me.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
That's what I actually look like, for real. Ugly.
Anybody see Triple X: State of the Union? Horrendous. Reasons why...

1. Poor choice of actors. Then again, a movie with a plot as shitty as this, what great actor would WANT to be in it?

2. The plot was basically where they replaced the main guy from the first movie with a black guy and he's apparently a don't follow all the rules guy. The plot seemed to revolve more around him being black than it did about saving the White House. To do this, he hires a bunch of black thugs (not trying to be racist, they all simply were just black for whatever reason) to save the White House. Surprisingly, they were successful.

3. Horrible Dialogue. I can't remember the quotes verbatim, but they go something like this...

Quote #1, from main character (the black guy)- So, you wanna do more...damage to the backseat?
The main guy asks the chick to pork it in the car onscreen, the car has many bells and whistles.

Quote #2, also from black guy- I was born looking guilty.
This was probably the most retarded quote of the WHOLE MOVIE, if you can watch it for that long. He says he was born guilty because he is black and that causes problems.(more plot nonsense lol).

4. Impossible things you can't do in real life. Near the end of the movie, he goes 160 miles an hour while multi-tracking, cause we haven't seen a badass thing like that before. 160 mph while fucking multi-tracking, with no goddamn wheels?! What the fuck!

There is probably more, but I'm not going to waste my breath on a horrific movie like this one. DAMN, it SUCKED!

If you don't believe me, go check its rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

Edit: Or something.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 03:49:59 AM by the_ramen_noodle »
*various flatulence*

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You know what movie was awesome?

HIGHLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!