RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (PSP)

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Do you have Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops? If you do, do you play online?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yes, and no....

I actually have yet to transfer it to my psp mem stick and play XD anyways what do you play online with? normal psp connect or Xlink?

also if you have GTA san andrea's I will play you online as well as tony hawk project 8
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I just use the normal way. No I don't have San Andreas or Tony Hawk Project 8.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ahhhh...I asume you buy your psp games...

my psp can:

Play ps1 games like LOD/ Marvle vs Capcom/ Jedi power battles (and every other ps1 game ever
Play n64 games like mario cart and zelda (and everyother n64 game ever)
Play gameboy games I have 591 on my psp right now
Play newly released psp games
Stream tv in my house

Total cost 0.00$
 :D

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! WHY DID I UPGRADE THE DAMN THING?! WHYYYYYYYYYY??

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! WHY DID I UPGRADE THE DAMN THING?! WHYYYYYYYYYY??

eh most people who actaully played the thing did upgrade. I actually hated the shit out of psp, I got it on release date so everyone knows all the games sucked major balls for a long time so I threw my psp in the box (only at 2.0 firmware) and put it in the garage, and when I saw what I could do with it I got lucky! I was at 2.0

what firmware are you at arrowone? it might me downgradable

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
3 something as far as I know, I'll check when I get home...should be about thirty minutes.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
3 something as far as I know, I'll check when I get home...should be about thirty minutes.

any update  :D
also 3.03 can be downgraded.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I remember when I played/used homebrew, but becasue of all the games I got that required 2.6 and higher. Back in the day there were no update bypassers things.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no you go down to 1.5 then BACK up using homebrew firmware so you can play all the buys you buy....even tough who's gona buy then?

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
what do you mean?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
like with new custom firmare you can load games off your mem stick...meaning you can download them for free..also if you have a game in a umd you can still play it.