RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Custom EXP table?

Rep:
Level 84
Touch me im soft
 Is it possible to have a custom exp table thats also compatible with KGC Limit break script?

Click for my current project.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Is it possible to have a custom exp table thats also compatible with KGC Limit break script?

erm...I don't think you need a script for that, I'm pretty sure you can fix that up in the database.
so...yes, it is possible to have a custom exp table that's also compatible with KGC Limit break.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
Touch me im soft
I mean like set each levels exp req by hand.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
You really want to set up 99 exp levels by hand?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
uhm...why?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I think KGC's script breaks to lvl 999 or something. I don't remember.

Rep:
Level 84
Touch me im soft
Well max level is 301, so I would have to set exp for 301 levels. Having a custom table will help with setting monster and quest exp because it will be my own set up. My mining system has currently 99 levels of custom exp and it only took me like 3 hours so 301 levels should take much longer.

Basically I want to set the amount of exp needed to level up for each level and I would like a way to do it that works with KGCs limit break script.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I still see absolutely no reason why you wouldn't just do it with a mathematical curve in the database.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I still see absolutely no reason why you wouldn't just do it with a mathematical curve in the database.

I'm curious if the curve stops at 99 and doesn't see the script, but also I think that the script does have someplace that KGC created their own math for a curve that you can edit that continues from 100 and on. So, Bash, I would look for that if you haven't already?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
301 is an interesting number to stop at.

Rep:
Level 84
Touch me im soft
The exp curve is ok, but I wish to do an entire custom array or w/e is need for a custom exp table that is compatible with KGC Limit Break.