RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Using an item to transform sprite? Need help

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Oh and the stables are up north, if possible he can buy a horse to cover the distance of the map. Also when you start on it tommorow can you add the hero graphics for the transformation? Here is the link, I'm hoping this is it.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 06:09:34 AM by Spartan »

With the horse feature I was hoping to have like the pokemon character on the bike effect. What I was trying to say about the transformation thing is we need to do a little more work on it.

I'll talk with you tommorow man, good luck with your project also. Good night.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
alright lay everything down now, so I can do it tomorrow in one swing.

"say about the transformation thing is we need to do a little more work on it."

what needs fixing? just the battlers right?

also the horse will move fast right?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Hey, I have no new pm's ?

Hey good morning, sorry I thought you got it already but I'll just send it threw here.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 03:14:18 PM by Spartan »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
alright now specifically tell me what you want to happen, and what you want fixed.

Ok first, I put in an enemy hell hound enemy go and fight him. Then you'll see we must add the battle graphics for the transformation armor and sword.

Also read the post from last night.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I dont see a enemy hell hound, and I dont see your horse/

Ok the enemy hell hound is in between the hospital and church.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
your stable is in door..so Im just going to put the horse outside. also whats the point of a horse when you can transform into a dragon?

and what would you like to happen? press A to get on horse, Press A to get off? also when you get off do you have the horse next to you? or does it just stay there?

Its under the hospital and church but right between them and above the farm house. I'm using the hell hound for testing out our battle system. I have not added the horse yet, but I'd like to be able to ride one if thats possible.

With the dragon I'd like to change it up if we can put a horse in, Id like the dragon to be slower.

Ok with the horse Id like it to be like the pokemon hero on the bike effect. What I mean by that is how the main character in pokemon uses his bike insted of a bike shop we'll use horses and horse stabes.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 03:27:26 PM by Spartan »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
alright, battler problem is fixed.
now working on horse.

To be honest this horse thing I'm thinking will be alot of work, but Id like to make the stables like the bike shop, only with horses.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
make sure its how you want it.
go get on horse press enter after you buy it from the man, then press C to get off, and C to get back on.

I don't know if you wanted it so when your a dragon you can't ride horse so right now you can ride horse as a dragon but you dont look like a dragon on a horse.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 03:59:47 PM by Nouman »

Ok I got it, you can delete it.

Wow thats real good!! As the dragon I would not like him to be able to get on the horse lol. This is really good, lets so down the dragon now sence we have the horse.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I did, the dragon is slower already in your demo.

but here it is fixed, now dragon cant ride.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 04:09:29 PM by Nouman »

Ok I got it you can delete it, but when he rides the horse he gets suited up automaticly, can we fix it so he can only suit up with the armor in the chest?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I dont get it..anyways I cant do anything about it. He will turn into the suited man riding horse no matter what, unless in dragon form. thats the problem here. you are going to need a custom chatacter set with your character riding a horse.

I used this:

Oh I see, then can we make it so only when he pulls the armor out of the chest and has it on, only then he can ride the horse?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sure, let me work on it.

Can we make this guy the horse dealer? Lets also set up the new price to about 160,000. Lets put the horse guy inside and make like 2 more horses.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 04:23:38 PM by Spartan »