RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Using an item to transform sprite? Need help

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Its good I just would like the two chests in different spots, like one chest(armor) in the farm house, the other chest(sword) in the church basement, and he can only use it with the armor, if its ok I'd like for it to be able to equip/transform with/without armor. Other than that its perfect except the guy gets slightly slower after he used it up.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
he gets slower?
I didnt notice that. anywyas these edits will have to wait till homework is done XD sorry for the wait.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

No problem bro, we just have to make sure we put the two chest in different spots, the armor is his from his old days of fighting thats why its in his farm house, but the sword is new tech optained by the church and has nothing to do with the armor, so we should make it have no connection whats so ever with the armor.

Great work though it's coming along perfect, I love the timer. Oh did you make sure the dragons offence in battle is strong and his defence is extremly weak? This can all wait I just thought I'd bring it up next time you check it out.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 01:15:58 AM by Spartan »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
the offense and defense should be working already.

Ok cool, I just dint know, we have to have it perfect when we transfer it. You know what I'm saying about keeping the armor and sword being in diffrent spots and having no connection? It was just for the story line or whatever. Great work though, I'm going out to eat I'll be back in an hour or so.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 06:00:45 PM by Spartan »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
here MAKE SURE ITS ALL WORKING..I dont want to screw this up  ;8
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 11:09:15 PM by Nouman »

Ok it works, can you delete it. I normaly get on threw the crankeye website but it was down for like 4 days it seemed like and I couldnt get on the forums. Great job, I'm going to try to get our friend to convert it for me, and I'll get to work on it right away. I have some good things planed out I'm just itching to put into it.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no problem  :D

Hey man hows it going, I managed to get it working on my RPG Maker myself. Looks like you put alot of work into that common event, it works great!! We still have a problem though, I made a enemy and I went to fight him, but the battle graphics dont show up on the armor or the sword. I was wondering if we could put the dragon battle graphic, and the warrior graphic up?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
its going great, and try this>
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 12:18:07 AM by Nouman »

Ok I got it, you can delete it.

:D You still left out the battle graphics, try putting an enemy in there and battle him with the armor, or sword. Theres no battle graphic.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
are you sure? I think I added it in.

Yea I'm sure, make an enemy event and try it out.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 01:37:03 AM by Spartan »

Hey you still there?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ya but Im tied up right now.

Ok I was just going to say, I'm off to bed so if we could finish this tommorow. I just cant keep my eyes open. Good night.

Hey man, you busy now?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yea, but free tomorrow morning.
so just tell me what you need now, and when I wake up Ill go straight to it.
(im editing stuff right now)

Cool man, I upgraded my game and I was wondering if you know how to make it so I can buy/sell and ride a horse. If you would like I can send you my new version and you can take a look at it and see the flaws and help me out with the flaws and the horse thing.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yea I can set this up tomorrow, just make the map and the stable/ whatever, have the horse and everything and write exactly what you want to happen. also since I will do this tomorrow, use www.megaupload.com and send me the link to your game via pm.

Ok thank you bro, I just have to make a few touch ups to it then I'll send it and we can work on it tommorow. I'm not too sure about how to make the horses, but I'll figure it out. We can work on this tommorow and I'll send my game in about 5/10 minutes.

Hey, I'm not sure how to use the link you send me, I ziped up the folder and put it in threw browse... but how do I send it to you? Do I do anything special or do I just  "I accept" and send?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
dont put anythind in the boxes except the description, then click accept and a loadeing bar will load then it will give you a link after its done on the right side, copy and paste it.

Ok its loading now, let me know your thoughts on the game but remember I'm still making adjustments to it but basicly the fighting will begin in the north village, the hero will head up north to help defend the village and some others will join the party that sort of thing.