RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Demo Intro theme

Rep:
Level 84
This is an intro theme I just whipped up a bit ago.

Might be using it in my game I just started today lol.

thoughts?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:56:56 AM by irock »
Daniel: Hey, what kind of belt do you have?
Miyagi: Canvas. JC Penney, $3.98. You like?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Very repetitive, but not bad I guess. Ends kind of abruptly, too.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I agree. However, title screen music, I don't think you'd hear the whole thing. However, Az, you should make it at least repeatable, it's got like a 3-4 second wait lag at the end so cut some off and it should be pretty easy to loop without the strong end.

Rep:
Level 84
Its title screen music.
Most people don't sit on those for longer than a few seconds, so being repetitive should be ok.. its supposed to be.. (think FF theme riff.. its pretty much the same notes for 3.5 minutes)

I should have looped it, but wasn't paying attention to that much detail in this stage. I was supposed to end on the clean chimy part.. hmm weird it exported it trying to "loop it" but only played a second of it the beginning again.. odd.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 04:52:51 AM by Azmyth »
Daniel: Hey, what kind of belt do you have?
Miyagi: Canvas. JC Penney, $3.98. You like?