RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Dreams of Another Existence

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
My "album" or "collection" or w/e you want to call it
still a WIP
entitled

Dreams of Another Existence

a smattering of musical types, I like lots of music and it's reflected

here's a .zip for 6 of the songs I have complete
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9qfyya

not: 04 is missing because I'm re-recording it to make it better, I know it's missing

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON 04 MISSING, I KNOW XD

I'd love some critique

ATTENTION, 07 Serenity has been CHANGED, download the new one at the bottom of this post/the one I announced it in XD
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:26:35 AM by irock »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
this could be obvious, but is there a specific theme to these songs?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
not really
there's some techno, some industrial, a joke song, and a calm one

it's just whatever I felt like making at the time really

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Downloading. I would consider a slightly less pretentious name though :P

I will comment on it after I've listened to it. Maybe sometime tomoorrow.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
LOL@ "Requiem"

It's good. I just dont like some of the songs...However, most of them are really good. I really like Serenity and Deception ^^ (oh, and the first one)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm downloading them, will edit with comments =D

edit: The First one, the dimension one that is, is awesome for a sonic stage or something. Good one.

2. Requiem- LOL, it's funny. It's nice.

3. The boss of internet is fit for the sandopolis sonic zone lol, i didn't like this much but it's a good =D

5. Direct jump? No four, eh buddy? This one was sadly not so good ;-;

6. This again is nice and would fit in another sonic game.
lol

7.Serenity- I liked it best =D

All your songs are like adventure adventure and would be good for games lol.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 06:01:36 AM by Midnight Roller »
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'm downloading them, will edit with comments =D

edit: The First one, the dimension one that is, is awesome for a sonic stage or something. Good one.

2. Requiem- LOL, it's funny. It's nice.

3. The boss of internet is fit for the sandopolis sonic zone lol, i didn't like this much but it's a good =D

5. Direct jump? No four, eh buddy? This one was sadly not so good ;-;

6. This again is nice and would fit in another sonic game.
lol

7.Serenity- I liked it best =D

All your songs are like adventure adventure and would be good for games lol.

already went over that bud, I didn't package 4 because it's being re-recorded
I'm reworking it cuz it's an acoustic piece

as for number 5 it not sounding good
it's called

BadAtGuitarSong

it's not supposed to sound good, it's a joke

but yeah, a lot of my music has the videogame esque feel to it cuz I like to make music for my own games a lot of the time, so I'm used to it.

personally, deception is my favorite so far, but that's because I did voice work for it ^.^
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 06:15:55 AM by NAMKCOR »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I know its supposed to be bad, i was just stating it for the mini brained people.

coughzyphercough.
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
AHH
worked on Serenity a bit more, added in a bit more dynamics and a background strings line, lined up the chords better and fixed a few other issues
sounds a bit deeper now

new version attached to the bottom of the first

oh, and it's FINAL boss of the Internet
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 07:14:25 AM by NAMKCOR »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
oh, and it's FINAL boss of the Internet

yeah, but most ppl dont write it because they're lazy. I'm dling serenity and i'll edit later.
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
aight, I like the new version better myself

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
aghasl

changed serenity again
had some key issues with the guitar as opposed to keyboard/flute
so I switched out the guitar line for another

will re-upload when I get it right
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 04:32:53 PM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
how did you mix these songs?

Listening to Serenity right now while the rest download. It's not bad but there are definitely key issues, haha. I'll update when I hear the rest.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I used Garage Band on my MacBook

most of the stuff is pre-recorded loops, but a lot of it I record real-time with keyboard input.

love to hear whatever criticizm you might have

edit: ACK the version of serenity taht was up there didn't have the chords -_-
fixxed....sorry about that
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 01:37:30 PM by NAMKCOR »