RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Beta]Alkkarya - The Dragon Age - Seventh

Rep: +0/-0Level 87

"For each dragon there will be an angel..."
       "Those who wish wealth and power shall pay with their life and peace..."

Maker:RPG maker 2003

Beta Version:
Beta 2.0
RTP
Introduction:
         Sometimes legends are created to hide unbelievable facts,the cruelty of fate and time upon living creatures...

Synopsis:
  • Malkavian Legend:

Malkavian,the most dangerous pirate ever known, faces his last challenge: rob the Holy Dragon treasure. To do it he wiped out the dragon that guarded the treasure. This fact gave freedom to the ancient curse spirit, which was sealed within the dragon's heart. This spirit killed Malkavian and soon found another host,a boy,who was transformed into an evil dragon on his fifteenth birthday. This creature brought chaos to the whole world. So, the Dragon Lord was summoned, but he couldn't kill the man behind the evil being and decided to put him in deep sleep for ten years...
  • The game:

Alec wakes up on Yarukian.Leos,a young angel helps him around,even not knowing his true nature.The town come to be under attack and they flee leaving nothing but ash behind.They start a journey chasing Alec's past and trying to escape their unknown fate. The most wise creatures in their way simply deny to give all vital information...Why?The odds will show...Is it possible to cheat time,choose your own path and deny fate?Can you really tell the good from the evil?...
  • Background story:

Long ago a disaster killed about one third of the Alkkarian population.Most of the dead were hakkylah(angels forefathers) and Dark elf's...Only some old ruins and ancient prophecies were left...And strange facts involving angels and dragons began to happen....The old prophecies tell all about what  is happening...But when they come to be understood,it'll be too late...Beware for survivors....There's no forgiveness for betrayers...

Main characters

• Alec:

Class: swordman
Race:?
Mysterious boy with incredible powers. Soon he'll discover his true dark past.

• Leos:

Class:Mage
Race:Angel
Her parents moved into Yarukian when she was a toddler.Just before moving her father died and her mother were badly hurt when evil creatures attacked the family.Since so her mother acts weird.Around Yarukian angels are known as evil creatures,so Leos has very few friends,has never learned to fly and often wears a cloak to hide her wings.

Screenshots:

Screen 1

Screen 2

Screen 3

Screen 4

Screen 5

Screen 6

Screen 7

Screen   8

Notes:
  • There about 9 playable characters(But can't talk about all them now,nothing to do with spoilers)
  • It works with any RTP 2003 version
  • This has nothing to do with breath of fire apart from the dragons :)
  • If you think it's a bad project,tell why and give me good ideas to improve it,OK?
  • If you find any bugs tell me and I'll fix them,OK?

Thanks fellas.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 01:38:41 AM by Cyberchild »

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Looks pretty nice for a Rpg 2k3 game..
Some screenies look a little blured
But it looks pretty cool..
Ill download later.

Hey,thanx.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
OMIGOSH, YOU WATCHED KALIDO STAR?! (Sora or in your game, Leos)

I like the story so far, good luck and all, all Kalido Start fans should be hailed to  ;D

~Winged

I like that anime too.And as long as Sora fits perfectly with Leos,I decided to use a few images from her.Thanx ;)

Rep:
Level 88
WOW, is this translated or made by a 5 year-old? really bad grammar/spelling. And also some words are improperly used, and there seem to be some random words inserted and deleted at points....also missing a file so it booted me :( happened when i tried to go into the town south of the moon person's place.
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

"all your base are belonging to us!" awful fantasy 3

"the grapes damb it, it's alway's the grapes!"

Funny anagrams:
Desperation=A rope ends it
Mother in law=Woman hitler
Lottery machine=Money lost in 'em
Election results=Lies lets recount
Dormitory=Dirty room
Snooze alarms=Alas! No more Z's
Eleven plus two=Twelve plus one
Cosmetic surgery="Yes, I correct mugs."
The IRS=Theirs!
Public relations=Crap, built on lies
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
Internet chat rooms=The moron interacts
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13132.0.html

I'm not sure if it really happens as long as this game has been edited recently.You've probably gotten some old version.Try to download it again.OK,ok.I've just checked it out the dialologs with some random npc's in the first cities,it may happen,but the majority of these mistakes are typping mistakes.On the other hand,I'm pretty sure it's happening just by the non-fixed parts of the begining the rest is ok.The missing file is probably downloading trouble.See ya.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 03:40:31 AM by Cyberchild »