RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A few graphical requests (2k3)

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
I have a few requests here. I hope someone, or a few people can help me out with them.

Request 1
I started playing Sword of Mana recently, and I really like how when conversation comes up, they show about half of a character's body for the 'face set'
http://www2.fileplanet.com/images/120000/124090ss_sm2.jpg

I was wondering if anyone could help me make face sets like those. I would make RTP style faces, and send them, along with the charset for the face.

Request 2
I need a dragon sprite. The head must be separate, and have an open and shut mouth pose. Claws and tail also should be separate. The body can be bigger than a typical charset, I know how to get it to work properly.

And finally
Request 3
I need a picture of a city laying near an ocean. It is a port city, and the ocean is to the north of the city. To the south, east and west, there is forest. The city is rather large, and roughly circular.

I also need the same city, but on fire.

I will be willing to help people out in return, and I can help with mapping, as well as programming. If interested, and want to see some of my mapping and programming work, I can post screen shots.