RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sprite Alteration Request

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
Hello, my name is Lukas, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me by making some 8D sprite sheets for a few of the sprites I found. The 8D Sprite sheet  will be used in RMVX and would look like the following picture. what it is basically is

move down  move down left      dash down   dash down left
move left     move up left          dash left      dash up left
move right   move down right   dash right    dash down right
move up      move up right       dash up       dash up right

idle             win(c/p idle ok)           left attack
sitting           fall and jump         right attack
crouch          dead                      2h attack
not sure        dead2                      casting spell

the bolded ones are the only ones i need the rest can be copy paste

I'd like them sooner than later, but I don't want to pressure anyone even if you can do one or two of the characters that would be fine. I am also willing to compensate financially if you have a paypal account (around 10-12$ per sprite(negotiable)) or I could compensate in the form of another resource, I am pretty proficient with tilesets, and can do all kind of panoramas and such.
Most importantly it does not have to be the complete sheet, i only really need the bottom three sets you can simply copy/paste for the top four

Anyways, the sprites I need 8Dified are as follows.

Id be very appreciative for any help and even if you only have the time to do one or two of them, that is fine. Please let me know if you are willing to help me so I can start on your resource compensation and/or put a side the funds required. Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 10:52:20 AM by nakatsuri »

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Artistic Dreamer
GIAW 14: 3rd Place (Hard Mode)
I will take a look at this thursday, if you can wait that long. (Read: I will make the first few sets thursday, if noone else has provided their help)

You don't by any chance have a "naked" sprite for editing? I find it easier to modify it like so, but I haven't been able to find one. :) I will make it work if you don't, though.

RMRK Junior
I don't have a naked sprite unfortunately, but i still am in need of help on this

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~

idle             win(c/p idle ok)           left attack
sitting           fall and jump         right attack
crouch          dead                      2h attack
not sure        dead2                      casting spell
It's actually

idle             win(c/p idle ok)   2handed attack
damaged     dodge               1handed attack
critical         dead pose         cast complete/use item
marching     battle dead
        casting spell

~My Projects~

~ VocaloidVX ~ Second Life Project ~
~ RPG Maker Collective ~
To support this forum, it's the first place that will gets posted some updates of mine, check it out ^_~

RMRK Junior
thank you. i was just trying to guess from looking at it LOL

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Artistic Dreamer
GIAW 14: 3rd Place (Hard Mode)
I have started working, from the top and down, but I have had less time today than I thought I would, so sadly I have nothing to show you yet xD

How much in a hurry are you to get them done? :) I'm planning to work on them this weekend, so you should get a few by then, but if you need them fast, I'd suggest other people help out a bit as well. :)

RMRK Junior
whenever, i'm not in a huge hurry to get them