RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gamespot's all time greatest video game hero

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
you ain't kiddin. it's like PC gamers who say "WELL GAME X IS BETTER ON PC WHY SHOULD I PLAY ANY CONSOLES" and completely ignore console only games that are awesome and just flame the shit out of consoles.

I love my PC just as much as I love most consoles. >:|
Really I would only buy a PC version over console so I could multitask while playing because I have not a TV in my room or even close enough to it to make it worth while.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
yeah Goldeneye and OoT are still awesome people are just all HERP DERP GRAPHICS CAN'T STAND TO PLAY NOT HD AUURURUURUHHHGHHHHH
They were still pretty good graphics for the time they came out. It's something worth appreciating. :o I never had a chance to play GoldenEye (;9) but I will always love OoT <3

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
yeah Goldeneye and OoT are still awesome people are just all HERP DERP GRAPHICS CAN'T STAND TO PLAY NOT HD AUURURUURUHHHGHHHHH
They were still pretty good graphics for the time they came out. It's something worth appreciating. :o I never had a chance to play GoldenEye (;9) but I will always love OoT <3

I never played them when they came out, OoT I first played like in 2001 and Golden Eye around the same time or maybe before.
My brother and his friend would play Golden Eye and Perfect Dark all the time but never let me play for the longest time.  ;9
Sho nuff OoT is one of the best games ever and if I dind't own it twice over I'd have already bought it on VC because my copies are stuck in storage. :P

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
http://uk.gamespot.com/greatest-video-game-hero/standings/index.html

Round 4 - Elite Eight  begins today.

Mario has beaten Lara Croft
Kratos has beaten Cloud Strife (Who the hell is kratos?)
Gordon Freeman beat snake  :tpg:
Link Beat donkey kong
Megaman beat pac-man
Samus beat bub & bob, finally removing them from this thing.

It looks now like the final four will be: Mario, Samus, Link & Gordon Freeman.

Is it a surprise that 3/4 are nintendo?  ::)
bringing sexy back

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Round 4 - Elite Eight  begins today.

Mario has beaten Lara Croft
Kratos has beaten Cloud Strife (Who the hell is kratos?)
Gordon Freeman beat snake  :tpg:
Link Beat donkey kong
Megaman beat pac-man
Samus beat bub & bob, finally removing them from this thing.

It looks now like the final four will be: Mario, Samus, Link & Gordon Freeman.

Is it a surprise that 3/4 are nintendo?  ::)

Kratos is from God of War.
Not surprised at all, however I didn't expect Samus to beat Bub and Bob. It's nice though, everyone loves a little Aran.  :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Mario
Will
Win

he always does.
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Mario
Will
Win

he always does.

I dunno, Link always won GameFAQs thing like this IIRC.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Mario won before Link :]
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
and cloud won like 4 hojillion times because fanwankery

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

Looks like gordon freeman is the greatest video of all time :)
bringing sexy back

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
That is so awesome, I would never have guessed that XD