RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
SNES Emulator

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Well then...uh...yeaaahhhh.
I'll have to give that site a look-see. <.<

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Wow, sounds complicated. Anyone know where I can just download/buy classic games?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
1. Get even a passing knowledge of basic computers.

2. Get an internet connection (done!)

3. Download Roms and an emulator.

If all else fails, you could get a 2 year old to do it for you.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
It's very, very...very easy actually. Once you do it once then you can do it in a snap.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Wow, sounds complicated. Anyone know where I can just download/buy classic games?

zsnes works the best.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Thanks for the already said insight.  I just got visual boy advance, it is pretty kickass too.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, it does so much.
I found a nice DS emulator. google ds emulator and it should bring you to a website that rates like four of them, and it's DeSmuME. It's pretty cool. Although the game I wanted to play it with wouldn't work too well. It came to the menu after like five minutes and I had to find my way on a black screen, and when I got it started, only the top screen, the bottom screen menu and you're health/mp would work... So I got kirby, that's fully playable with some glitches. But...I'm waiting for a newer version so I can play Dawn of Sorrow. I beat Aria of Sorrow with the good ending. It was soooo easy!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Snes9x is better, and there are no working DS emulators yet, afaik.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
yeah I have EPSX, VirtualBoyAdvanced, and ZSnes.
they all work fine for me
(and gamepads are compatable yay!)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Snes9x is better, and there are no working DS emulators yet, afaik.

Yes there are. Kirby works perfectly.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
He's right, just look up NDS emulator.

Rep:
Level 94
I know of DS emulators, but none that run any commercial ROM up to speed. Perhaps this is a new occurrence.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
DeSeuME v4 works atleast 20 commercial games.

Rep:
Level 94
I'll have to check it out. Is it up to speed? Also, is it mouse-stylus style?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, mouse is the stylus. But Kirby has some glitches, check out the site, they have a list of working roms.

Rep:
Level 94
Awesome. You can get every DS rom at gba-rom-news.org, too. Just click the NDS link at the top, then downloads. There are no popups that I know of, and all the roms are there.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
wow, I had to use g-masters, which has a ton of pop-ups and doesn't have every rom, thanks for the refer.

Rep:
Level 94

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
ZSNES is hands down the best emulator I've found... sooo hard to find roms for it though.

You don't know where to look then, I have most mario games, metroid, zelda, and most other big name nintendo games. I can find anygame I want for it, but I also have a super nintendo, I like playing the snes it self more than the roms.
He's right; you can find just about any rom if you know where to look for it. Not really gonna say where...just saying it's possible.

Also, Zsnes (as probably said before) is the best Emu for playing SNES roms.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 02:40:03 AM by BackSeatBandit »
->

Rep:
Level 94
http://emu-russia.km.ru/?l=en

Fuck emuparadise, those spyware havin' motherfuckers. I only go to clean sites.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
http://emu-russia.km.ru/?l=en

Fuck emuparadise, those spyware havin' motherfuckers. I only go to clean sites.

I'm with you! I tried that link a while back. I can't remember what I did there...

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I can't seem to find any good Playstation ROMS, no matter where I look. Even if I do find them (ala Emuparadise) it takes half of a lifetime to download even ONE part of the file.

I also can't find a good PS Emulator. Even if I do, it's lacking something.

Rep:
Level 94
I don't mess with PSX emu very often, because one .iso is a whole cdr, but I've had good results with epsxe. The best place for .isos is torrents, other than that, its hard to find a decent collection of them on the interweb.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I don't mess with PSX emu very often, because one .iso is a whole cdr, but I've had good results with epsxe. The best place for .isos is torrents, other than that, its hard to find a decent collection of them on the interweb.

Torrents are unreliable. Sometimes they take a half a life time to download, sometimes they take a day...but they are better when you have more seeds and shit.

Does anyone know of a psx emu that will play them off the disc?

Rep:
Level 94
epsxe will. Also torrents are very reliable if you know how to use them, and open a port. I've downloaded over 100 games through torrents.