RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I go up so high, and land on top of the Eiffel Tower in France. I say "bon voyage" and let a penny drop from there onto /\'s head.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
I drown everyone and everything on earth including my self so i can't die because i'm already dead.
In the words of the imortal Mushmouth:
"Hebedebedehabadeba"
Translation:

Sonic the Hedgehog (The RPG)
production currently stopped to help make a guild's game.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
was prepared for /\'s flooding, so he is still alive. stabs /\ with a knife to make sure /\ is dead
Lumina - The Legend
Storyline-1%
Charaters-50%
Maps-1%
Effects and stuffs-1%

ITS MINE! also, Im on Huntrix, one of Crankeye's affiliates. XD

Rep:
Level 92
I was on a space mission so I come back to the planet. Feed /\ to the now sharks who now rule Earth and go to the moon to live in a space station.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

goes to the Moon in Sharkboy's Spaceship (from The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl) and comes back as a Half-Shark Half Human thing. Kills /\ for revenge by biteing him with razor sharp teeth XD
Lumina - The Legend
Storyline-1%
Charaters-50%
Maps-1%
Effects and stuffs-1%

ITS MINE! also, Im on Huntrix, one of Crankeye's affiliates. XD

Rep:
Level 92
gah...time for me to say goodbye....but I'm taking /\ with me into the eternal abyss. No escape possible from this.

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Eats alot of beans and gas all the people that are in /\ that direction.
Il fait chaud, hein?
Life is very much like a donut; round on the outside, and a hole in the inside.

Uses a fan and blows the gas right back at /\  and kills him with his own fart.
In the words of the imortal Mushmouth:
"Hebedebedehabadeba"
Translation:

Sonic the Hedgehog (The RPG)
production currently stopped to help make a guild's game.

Rep:
Level 91
You silly boy...you can't die of your own farts!
Il fait chaud, hein?

Allow me to fix that!
(hooks a tube between /\'s butt and nose and feeds him putrid guacamole(sp?) voohaha!)
------------------------
The Scrolls of Time
------------------------
The final demo of the latest and
greatest action-rpg is here at last!
------------------------
Be among the first to experiance
what action battling in rm2k3
is really like!
-----------------------
Download the demo now at

http://www.bigupload.com/d=4609A0CB
------------------------

Rep:
Level 92
Opens a wormhole in the break of space and causes a Black hole to form sucking all in to the eternal abyss. EEHHHEEE!!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Puts a cork in /\ black hole, so it is stopped, but throws in /\ just before the cork, so he will die.
Il fait chaud, hein?

Rep:
Level 92
*SCREAMS YOU SHALL ALL PAY FOR THIS is a cliche way and goes into wormhole*

Throws shoe out and hits /\ in the head, making /\ follow me...

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Gives some Vitoxx, the pain killer that kills you, to /\.
Il fait chaud, hein?

pull out a sniper rifle and gets /\ at long range before he gets killed b worm hole "Hah there now that kill is mine"

Rep:
Level 92
Pokes arm out of wormhole (because I gained supreme powers from my father the Supreme Diablo) and pushed /\ in and accidentaly shut the wormhole, trapping the three of us in.

< Zelda Fan Club

pulls out a knife and stabs /\ in the neck letting all the blood pour out into nothingness, thinking "Shit now im going to be stuck with these two dead bodies for as long as I can live"

Rep:
Level 92
I say , And you're stuck in the wormhole too lol...and I die...

< Zelda Fan Club

brutally mawls /\ corpse with bare fists then begins to try to look for a way out

Rep:
Level 92
realises there is no way out and slowly drifts off to sleepyville...

< Zelda Fan Club

pokeball ermOffline
*Realizes there in a wormhole and he cannot hurt them*
Well im the only one here sohehgeheheh.
Stabs < in the head repeaditly then k icks < so < can t get off the ground then kicks < off a cliff.

Phones up death on his satelite phone and asks him to kill /\ because he's not in here and try to me out of here

Rep:
Level 91
Pushes /\ in the wormhole too, so that he can accompany the others in there.
Il fait chaud, hein?

pokeball ermOffline
Beats ^ with a baby tell ^ dies

Rep:
Level 91
A baby tell? That's lame, even my bean likes that!
Does his special dance, that makes everyone that looks go blind, and pushes /\ in Deadly Diablo's wormhole afterwards.
Il fait chaud, hein?