RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Crusaders [Battle Demo!!]

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Hmm..I think I need some help with battlers for the animated battler script. The basic thing you do is download/copy and paste heads, bodies and accessories of ragnarok sprites. You think you can do that?

~Winged

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
I can always give it a shot, just let me know what you need. :D

Rep:
Level 88
I will not allow this to be abandoned. xD

Sorry I haven't given you any of your sprites yet.  I completely forgot about them.  ;9

I'll probably start doing them in the next couple days.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
It's okay, everyone is being slack with their reports as well  ::)

ALRIGHT, once I finish adding a few monsters, fix up some stats and add 1-3 more characters I'll be ready to make release the demo.

~Winged

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Yeah, you make sure you do that, or else...  :mad:
Seriously, you can't let this freeze for months, it seems like such a cool game.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

<3
Rep:
Level 90
.....wow, I didn't know my game seemed this interesting  :tpg:

ALRIGHT! Tomorrow or whenever I get better from my cold I'll force myself to make as many sprites as I can and then BAM! All those who haven't sent in a report will not go into the credits.

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
@ Jalkson: You judging my game is already a lot of help and you're great at that ^^

UPDATE/NEWS:

1. I'm going on ahead without the people who were required to send a battle report, the only person who sent a report on the updated version was Jalkson...I think...so right now he's the only tester in the credits.

2. I'll whip up a public demo real soon because it's a long weekend...this weekend <3

3. I added an Updates bit in my first post....I hope I remember to edit it...

~Winged

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I like the look of everything but the battle system. I just hate that default battle system, I'm a fan of the across the screen sprites.
Bah.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Oh I forgot to say I'm using KGC's Active Battle count, I'll put up a new screen soon. Thanks for your comment =D

EDIT: Added 2 screenshots of the battle system, hope you like them =D

~Winged
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 06:59:10 AM by Winged »

Rep:
Level 88
Yay updates!

I think I told you on IRC, but I'm not sure.  I attempted the spriting, and I fail. =[

Spriting is obviously not my deal, I don't have the patience to do it. XD

Do you need anything to help with the demo? 

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Actually, not in this demo, I'm gonna use the ship tileset you made me, it's time to show the whole world how awesome your mapping is =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Woo, nice game, ill play the demo when it comes out  :lol: i like the characters,
and the two facesets are nice, i love that it has RO themes in it haha,
(<3's RO, has a lvl 98 :D)
keep its up  :blizj:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 11:40:31 PM by Yoruichi Shihoin »

awwwwrgh, I'm sorry but I fuck too hard T_T

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thankyou for you feedback, knowing some people are actually going to look forward to this is great and makes me work harder ^^

~Winged

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I uploaded a Battle Demo. The way it works:

Each map contains different monster groups so keep the Escape key (Z) handy when you are wondering in a new map. To obtain new armor and weapons you have to defeat monsters. However, most monsters drop items which are pretty handy when you don't feel like talking to the Sumo.

WARNING:
This demo is just a battle demo, there is no storyline to follow, do whatever you want. Please inform me if you know who the credit with the Music.

Hope you like the demo, however if you think the quality is poor please don't hesitate and tell me ^^

~Winged

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i shall try it...
more later. (in an edit)

ok...

so it seems rmxp has trouble running on Vista.

: /
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 09:12:24 PM by Lord Dante »

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Aww what a shame =<

Thanks for the thought though, I was actually thinking about screwing up my game (...kinda...not really...well I felt depressed alright! ....Kinda...not really)

~Winged

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
as far as screenshots go, i dislike the side-facing sprites you have, as they appear head-on instead of at a perspective. Since i havent seen them in-game though, i cant really have  an opinion on it/them.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
It's kinda like rm2k3 however the battle is a bit slower =P

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
yeah, rm2k3 is great but the downfall is the restrictions :X
doing everything in 256 Color bitmap kills the graphics. Btw love your demo!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thankyou, and also, I'll be sending over the "assignment" soon. You get first picks =D

~Winged

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah, rm2k3 is great but the downfall is the restrictions :X
doing everything in 256 Color bitmap kills the graphics. Btw love your demo!

well, you can actually do more with the graphics than most people tend to think.

Also, there aren't restrictions, as you can achieve CBSs, CMSs, and alot more with eventing. But uh...

yeah.
Ill try a different computer :P

Rep:
Level 87
Wot! Lvl 16 ;D xD
i cant... seem to... get that Freaken Chest XD
i've looked for a hidden passage every where ;_;

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i hope that the battle system would have different casting animation.

and kinda some combo stuff in it. coz seing the same moved over and over again... well you get  my point.

Rep:
Level 87
you just dissed most Rpg games ever XD all only have about 5 moves for class's just with diffrent like flame/water elemets moving and stuff lol

Rep:
Level 87
You so gotta make this a class