RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
where can i get/download p.knights? & what is it?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
where can i get/download  p.knights? & what is it?
Ownage Teh Pwnage Pwned u

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
P. Knights is a (little little little) enchanced version of rpg maker xp. I think you can get in on crankeye..

Rep:
Level 90
~
www.crankeye.com then downloads... and just download RPG Maker, That is Postality Knights version, otherwise go to www.download.com search RPG Maker XP and download the legal version.

oh, then how to i make other people play my game made from crankeye.com  and its RPGMAKER xp[crankeye version]?

Rep:
Level 91
rpg maker crankeye version XD
lol for as far as i remember there is no crankeye version, what's in crank is p.knights.

and there are so many topic about it you don't even need the search button, but use it anyways
holy shit my sig was big!

Quote from: mehrdad
oh, then how to i make other people play my game made from crankeye.com  and its RPGMAKER xp[crankeye version]?

Read...above.

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Use rtp or tell them to download rmxp

Quote from: TheRotS
Use rtp or tell them to download rmxp

whats rtp and people keep saying dll, what is it? is is Download?

Rep:
Level 91
dll is a 1kb file, it's auto installed when you install rmxp
installing rmxp or the rtp package will save you the gigantic problem of putting the stupid dll file in windows\system32 folder.
if you need it , find it in windows\system32 , named rgss(some weird combination of letters and numbers) .dll

you will still need every image you used, rtp images are for the last time NOT INSIDE THE STUPID PROJECT FOLDER so "making a game disk" won't help you bit, the rtp can be found inside rmxp's main folder rmxppknights\graphics folder

and it's not crankeye edition, it's p.knights edition -.-
holy shit my sig was big!