RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
anybody know a decent battle system

Rep:
Level 89
i had a very good battle system but it wasnt compatible with any of the scripts i want in my game and i dont like thr RTAB script I downloaded or the DBS is there any other DECENT CBS's
I thought i was being attacked by ninjas yesterday but then i realised it was angry muslim protestors so i stole there veils and strapped myself to a C4 and gave them a taste of there own curry flavoured medicine

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Yes, but many are not compatible.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
is there a way ti make the one i had compatible or these ones you know?
I thought i was being attacked by ninjas yesterday but then i realised it was angry muslim protestors so i stole there veils and strapped myself to a C4 and gave them a taste of there own curry flavoured medicine

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
With scripting of course. The side systems you are using needs to be merged into your CBS.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
well the last post i had asking to make my CMS my CBS compatible with some scriot no one was willing to do it
and i havent got a clue at scripting the only thing i can so if any is probably sprite and im not that good at that!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I don't think the CMS affects the CBS. You only need to merge battle add-ons like i.e. Soul Rage System, Limit break etc. into a CBS.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 89
i know that but when i put say an overdrive system in my game in the instructions it goes on about how to move the bar about in the menu but in my CMS it doesnt show any bar at all