RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Another Menu screen in-game

Rep:
Level 83
Spriter
I would like to get help from someone with the following problem:
I want to make a titlescreen, but after you've clicked the option 'new game' after the Main menu.
I don't think this is really clear;

I want to make an arcade machine, where you- when you set the machine ''ON'', you get an titlescreen of the arcade game, where you can click NEW GAME and EXIT, so no CONTINUE(Really, don't). So it would be something like this: Im playing the game Super mario, and there's an arcade machine. I decide to play, and when I start playing I get the title screen of the game Megaman. I decide to exit the game and I can move on with Mario, at the location of the arcade machine.

Something not clear? Ask.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I don't see why this needs to be scripted. It can be done with some events.

That is unless you want it to be -

#MAIN TITLE SCREEN
(2010) NEW GAME
            LOAD GAME
            OTHER GAME (GOTO 1988)
            EXIT                     

#SUB TITLE SCREEN               
(1988) NEW GAME
           EXIT (GOTO 2010)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 83
Spriter
That is unless you want it to be -

That's what I actually want, yes...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Right'eo guvna. I'll see what I cun do then.

Wow, I'm not at home, and my friend's computer can't install RpgMXP. Can you post the default XP title screen script?

Use these tags -

Code: code [Select]
code in here
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 12:43:36 AM by Boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&