RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Animation targets with tankentai sideview

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Mother.....why do i have a wing?!!!?!???!?!??!?!!!
I have tankentai side view battle script and i have a problem when i use certain skills.

when i use a skill that targets all enemies like flame1 there is an individual animation for each battler.
i wanna change it so there is one big animation that hits all enemies.

if you used an all targeting skill you'd want one animation to hit all enemies.
not three individual animations for each enemy right?

Any help I'm stuck ??? PLZ

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Go here: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=3781 : and ask. They translated it and have the best support there. That script isn't even posted here. You'll get a better response there, and if it is a bug then it's better that they know, NOT us. That way they can fix it and it'll be fine for everyone and not just you.

It's not a bug i just wondered if i could change it because it would look better as a skill targetting everything with one big animation right?

thnx for help but when i clicked on the link the page came up with "sorry you do not have permission to use this function" and i get that problem allot.

i tried getting an account but my emails gone funny, i can't send or receive any mesages.

Any more ideas?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Learn to use Email? Or be more persistent.

Also, have you tried setting the skill you want to hit all enemies to 'Hit Multiple Targets'? ... If so, I do know there's a setting for that in there somewhere and it deserves a better look at. I couldn't tell you off the top of my head, I hardly used it.

I wouldn't know even if i had set it to hit multiple targets. how would you do that apart from selecting "All Enemies" from the scope in the skills section.

For the email problem. it asks for login information to a server called pop.ntlworld.com and no one actually knows a thing about the server because we've never heard of it. It's a random annoyance