RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
any got this type of script???

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
********* XP VERSION LEGAL ****************
tnx

:blizj: Ok what i need, i just need a battle modifier in which attack is replace with skill's and in those skill have limits say
when your lvl 25 you have skills like this
ability = limit
fire = 5
ice = 5
thunder = 9
earth = 3

and when your on lvl 30

fire = 7
ice = 7
thunder = 11
earth = 5

something kinda like pokemon ( no sp/mp  consaption)

then you will only have the option
Attack (but when you click skill will be shown)
Defend
Item
Escape

============================================= This would be perfect tnx ================

*note ive search on many forum there isnt a script like this there are close one's but none like this

*two if you know of one can you refer me that would be greatly appreciated*

*tnx so much to anyone willing and can help tnx* end of line
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 01:05:34 PM by dollmage »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'll try to make this, I think I have a good Idea of how to get it done.
I can't very well script a limit system for you though, so I'll package one with the pokemon esque battle menu.

also, are you going to be using MP for anything at all?

finally, do you plan on being able to overwrite moves?

(and I can't really get this done until after I finish a menu, so you'll have to wait a bit, but I'll give it a shot)

IF I can't get it to work, I'll let you know so you could try to get a better scripter to work on it.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I would love something like this. One of the characters in the game that I am making uses different kinds of Chain Weapon abilities, but he can also cast some spells. So when you choose attack several different chain weapon abilities come up, or you can choose magic and several magic spells come up. Right now I have both skills and spell put into the same menu.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
no i wont be needing the MP at all, i just need the limit =)

say at lvl 1 skill can only be use it for 10

and magic can only be use for 5 times per battle

well im not making a pokemon game more like the law of ueki fan game   :police: mix with mar heaven  :blizj:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
pokemon esque.

finally, do you plan on being able to overwrite moves?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
errrr nope i dun wanna override the skils =) oh yeah can you do this if ever you had time or can do it.

can you make it that we can place the value on how many times a skills can be use like
==========================
id = value? something like this

when fire = 5
==========================
and it can be categorize like

A for every 2 lvl + 2 to skills

B for every 4 lvl + 3 to skills

c for every 6 lvl + 2 to skills

etc. if possible only tnx so much =)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'll see what I can do about that.

glad you don't want to overwrite moves, I'd kill myself ;D

I'm probably gonna have to do the individual skills' "PP" with an array, but i'll make the array be initialized to the MP value of the skills so, don't forget that when you get the script

right as soon as I finish the menu request
(I've only really got the main menu to go)
I'll get right on this

@ any other scripter
::I call dibs on this script (at least until I find out that I can't do it)::

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
I'll see what I can do about that.

glad you don't want to overwrite moves, I'd kill myself ;D

I'm probably gonna have to do the individual skills' "PP" with an array, but i'll make the array be initialized to the MP value of the skills so, don't forget that when you get the script

right as soon as I finish the menu request
(I've only really got the main menu to go)
I'll get right on this

@ any other scripter
::I call dibs on this script (at least until I find out that I can't do it)::

tnx a bunch realy appreciate it

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
oh yeah, the part to make attack replaced with skill blah blah etc..
will be an addon to the script, not part of the main script itself
(but it'll be there)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
oh yeah, the part to make attack replaced with skill blah blah etc..
will be an addon to the script, not part of the main script itself
(but it'll be there)
thas good coz mostly more ppol would like it that way i guess tnx again cant wa8

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'll never have it done soon

you might want to get someone faster, unless you can bear the wait

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i can wait =) even for a long time just take your time, i havent yet even finalize my story for my game. Only got bout  1/4 of the story so.... take your time hehe

Rep:
Level 88
PSP