RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ammo attacks

Rep:
Level 87
"Cogito ergo sum"
my friend's been bugging me about this, i keep telling her to joiun up and ask herself but she's one of those types that distrusts anyone she can't see the face of so i have to ask for her

for RPG Maker XP, i would like a script so whe a character uses the attack funtion, another item is consumed like if the attack was an arrow, when you select attack, the item arrows would be used up, if you don't have any more of the time left, you do a week punch for something like that, and if possible, could there also be a script intergrated so that way an item can have more than the max of 99

as far as i know, i think this script is going to be used in this Chaos Wars game my friend has been trying to do is FPS Creator nut failed

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
is this for the normal battle system? or for an ABS?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
"Cogito ergo sum"
ahhh, i'm not sure what an ABS is so i say it was for a normal battle system

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
ahhh, i'm not sure what an ABS is so i say it was for a normal battle system

An ABS is an Action Battle System, like you walk around and fight on the actual map. Like legend of zelda, but with any weapon.

Rep:
Level 87
"Cogito ergo sum"
oh, well then it's defently the normal battle system then