RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wry? . . . .

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
My Computer just Crashed . . . . .

:facepalm:

The point: I won't be on until I get . . . a new computer or can steal every once in a while my mother's Laptop, which I am using for this message.
& I don't have RMXP here to work on the Guild's Maps . . . (Heck, even the ones I made got lost.)

Until they get the drive out so I can extract all my stuff . . . I won't be able to do anything. *Maybe play with VX, since it's the only one I have for entertainment.*

I'm sorry everyone, I guess this is the Obligatory & Imminent Goodbye . . .

Also . . . Sword, your gonna be a Father ;=; :V

Good bye Everyone.

Rep:
Level 87
Well, come back soon. :(

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
see ya soon. I'll try my best to make some nice maps for the guild's game. I hope you'll be back soon.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
;_______________; see you soon
Also what I thought I wore a co-oh I see :V

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I'll miss you.

Let's hope for humanity's sake that it looks more like its mother rather than its father.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 05:53:19 PM by Zylos »

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
and if it does look like the father we could always sell it to the zoo.  ;8

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I'll miss you.

Let's hope for humanity's sake that it looks more like its mother rather than its father

and if it does look like the father we could always sell it to the zoo.  ;8
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Noooooo! OMG. ; --- ;

I will so totally miss you.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
;=; I don't wanna go . . . but there's even a Thunderstorm & Mom's bragging about her computer going toasty. *Tears*

*Hugs Everyone Goodbye*

I'll return . . . . when I can snatch the Laptop again.

see ya soon. I'll try my best to make some nice maps for the guild's game. I hope you'll be back soon.
I swear, I'll do everything in my power to get those maps done . . . I won't fail you guys. ;=; Even if it means making them from Scratch.

=======================

; ------------ ;

I really don't want to leave, but while I was typing there was a quick light-out. *Will try to sneak in on Midnight*

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
We'll wait for your return. ;8
Coma back soon  ;9
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
If only life had HDR lighting... (sigh)
Be back soon.
Not a request soldier.
Get yo' ass back on the front lines.

No seriously, I'll miss your work. It's good stuff.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I see none notice I come once a while :V even thou my computer is broken. *Mom will Kill me thou*

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
COME BAAAAAAAACK.  ;9

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
Be back soon okay...?