RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
WOOOOOO!!!!

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Well woke up today at 12, got up made lunch and went and talked to Dad,
halfway through the convo I mentioned harry was booking the tix for the foo fighters concert...
Dad then asked if I was going...
No...
Well tell her too book a ticket and we will pay for it...

I was like WOOOOOO!!!!

now im going to go see the Foo Fighters live!!!

Ill probly faint when i see Dave Grohl, he is like my Idol.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Foo Fighters are pretty sweet, although sadly I don't really know many of their lesser-known songs. I'm sure it will be awesome though~

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Also I got word today that I am also going to the Matchbox 20 concert in April...

My sister is getting me a ticket to go with her for my Birthday next month... man its gonna be a great year next year!!!

Noo School, flatting with my best mate, going to matchbox 20 concert, going to Foo Fighters Concert and Auditioning for NewZealand Drama school!!!

WOOO!!!!!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
good for you, lucky bitch XD
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Yeah A_D, sounds like you are having a great day...

JEALOUSIMS!!!

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Congrats! It would be sweet to see the Foo Fighters. :D

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Talk about it...

Tickets went on sale on the 5th at 9 am online... They sold out in 15 mins...

I got all mine :D

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Congratulations!
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You'll have to let me know if they play Beanie Weenie. That song is awesome.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Well i will...
although that is a foos song I have never heard?

Rep:
Level 86
Jappy's Big Brother
Congrats dude.
Tho I'm not really fond of Foo Fighters, but seeing a live concert is an awesome experience.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Yeah thats half the reason I am going to the Matchbox 20 concert...
I just love the atmosphere...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
oh shit, matchbox twenty. lol. i love them. but not as much as the foofighters... im actually listening to matchbox twenty right now haha.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Thats awesome!!!

Man I cant wait, So excited.