RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Would you?

Rep:
Level 89
Well we wave a how far would you go... but i wanna ask this.

Would you kill for

(a) your friends

(b) your family

(c) out of hate

Give your reasons aswell if you want, the out of hate one is basically if you were so pissed off and this guy/girl REALLY werent helping, and pushed you over the edge.

AND do you think that you would be able to kill someone?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
hate, definitly hate. boredom too.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Hate, everything else doesn't matter.  Now killing your friends and family, that seems more likely.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
What the fuck is up with these retarded questions? No one here can say if they would kill for whatever reason unless they are put in a position where they would have to actually decide, 'Am I willing to end someone else's life for X?'
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I'd kill for a slice of pizza right about now ;-;

Rep:
Level 89
What the fuck is up with these retarded questions? No one here can say if they would kill for whatever reason unless they are put in a position where they would have to actually decide, 'Am I willing to end someone else's life for X?'

Its all for fun dude, nothin really to it.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I am willing to end someone else's life for X.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I am willing to end someone else's life for X.

I love ecstasy too

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
i'd try it but i don't like rave music

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

FUN?!?!!??!!!?! We're talking about killing people, for God's sake. Not just sexually abusing them like my cousin that one time in the garage. Lol, jk.

Rep:
Level 87
HONK HONK
hate, definitly hate. boredom too.

You forgot amusement.  :D

Rep:
Level 89

FUN?!?!!??!!!?! We're talking about killing people, for God's sake. Not just sexually abusing them like my cousin that one time in the garage. Lol, jk.

sure its a joke... we believe you

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
All my cousins are guys and the ones that aren't are tiny babies. And they're all in Korea. -_- Also, I might kill.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Yes.

Be careful not to step out of line  :police:

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
All my cousins are guys and the ones that aren't are tiny babies. And they're all in Korea. -_- Also, I might kill.
You're Korean? Got any sisters?
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, yes and no, respectively. Why?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Not just sexually abusing them like my cousin that one time in the garage.

LOL <3

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Lol, yes and no, respectively. Why?
Goddamnit. You're of no use to me if you don't have any hot Korean relatives.