RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Character Costume Theme!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
It's getting close to halloween, so it's time to bust out those costume avatars and go trick or treating on RMRK as any of your favorite video game, movie, or anime characters! Go with whatever you like best and can be made into a 105x150 avatar. We've plenty of them in the default avatars packs, plus more Dissidia ones like mine from here. Once you've got your avatar, sig, and whatnot set, post here with your character and we'll get some staff to change your name for you. Let's make this last from now until halloween night. :3

Cecil = Zylos
Basch = Joy
Owyn = Modern Algebra
Samurai Jack = EvilM00s
#3  = Redwyn
Billy Mays = Malson
Kuja = Grafikal
Peach = Rasse
Kael = Lazer Ki
Big Daddy = DeathlockBM
Zatanna = Dertt
Phoenix Wright = Tezuka
Ryu from Street Fighter = Mastermoo
Rika Furude = Karo Rushe
Doitsu = S.K. Ren
Gordon Freeman = Strike Reyhi
Mr. Banana Grabber = Holk
Agent Blazkowicz = Firerain
The Prince = Nightwolf
Brandon Boyd = Arlen
Hypno = Kipe
The Spy = NAMKCOR
Jack Donaghy = Sir Jack Rex
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 11:14:55 PM by Cecil »

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best Artist2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
I am set..though I never change my sig to match.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
There aren't any fancy pictures of Owyn :(

+happiness to whoever knows what he's from. Rasse doesn't get a vote.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 01:51:49 AM by Owyn »

Rep:
Level 87
Can I use a real life person? Such as from a band?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wth, RMRK won't change my avatar/sig. D:< And not even the refreshing thing. I get errored. ;-;

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I'd like to be Samurai Jack for Halloween, please!

Owyn.... Oblivion?
:tinysmile:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
@Redwyn - I guess if you want to. It's halloween, go as what you want.

@MasterMoo - Yeah, I had that problem too. RMRK's not liking .png avatars uploaded, but you can convert it to a gif or JPG with 100% quality and it'll upload just fine. If you need help converting, I can help you out.

Rep:
Level 87
....Perfect.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm in. I know he's real, but he's enough of a character to qualify =p

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I don't know who is who :(

Except for Zylos, I can tell when it's him.

I'll have to think of something. Shed my robot and become something new.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
oh, and modern, i assume it's Betrayal at Krondor. Since you've mentioned that that's your favorite game of all time.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I thought his favorite game was Baldur's Gate :(
I am wrong.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
@MasterMoo - Yeah, I had that problem too. RMRK's not liking .png avatars uploaded, but you can convert it to a gif or JPG with 100% quality and it'll upload just fine. If you need help converting, I can help you out.
Ohhhh, thanks! Problem solved. :3

Also, name change to Ryu, please.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Change my name too...HAHA OH WAIT.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

Aww there goes my chance ;9

Anyone change my name to uh... Peach? Chewey made me do this.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

Aww there goes my chance ;9

Anyone change my name to uh... Peach? Chewey made me do this.
I didn't make you gay ...

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
oh, and modern, i assume it's Betrayal at Krondor. Since you've mentioned that that's your favorite game of all time.

Good work Billy Mays. +happiness

@moo - There's another member whose name is Ryu. So I can't change your name.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Change my name too...HAHA OH WAIT.

OBJECTION! You're violating copyright laws A through F an- ah screw it, we all do it anyways. :3

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Hmmm... name change to Kael.

Gotta find a blood elf pic now...
Hi

Rep:
Level 87
Change mine to Big Daddy, thanks. ^^

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Can I be Zatanna?

Also, can someone maybe change my fucking custom title to "Spellaholic" or something?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
So yeah, change mine to Phoenix.

EDIT:...That was fast.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 05:39:32 PM by Phoenix Wright »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
@moo - There's another member whose name is Ryu. So I can't change your name.
Dang it, wtf. D:< And Ryu doesn't even have a last name so yeh. ;-;

Thanks to you, if you were the one who changed it, though.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Rika Furude from 'When they cry' D:<

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Thanks to you, if you were the one who changed it, though.

*raises hand*

Believe it or not, I do actually moderate this place =p