RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Draw The Person Above You

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Draw the person above you is exactly as it sounds; simply draw a picture of the person above you using whatever method you like best. Traditional pencil and paper, canvas and marker, MS Paint, photoshop, whatever. Just find a real life photo of the person above you from here or use the person's avatar as a reference to draw your interpretation of them. Doesn't matter if it's an amazing faceshot or simple stick figure, as long as we can recognize it as them. If someone beats you in posting their work in the middle of doing your own, feel free to post your work anyway and see what someone else can do of you.

This is a hard forum game to do, since most of us probably can't draw worth $#!%, but let's see how badly this turns out.
I'll draw a pic for whoever posts next.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Spoiler for loolololol:
Wow, the head's oddly shaped.
I wish my touch screen laptop didn't break...
Hi

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Spoiler for:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Spoiler for Lazer Kirby:

Due to having no real pictures, I took creative liscence with your avatar and name.

Spoiler for Rasse:

Flower Rasse with a Chewey shadow. He's always behind you, waiting to poke your bottom.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
haha holy smokes :3

Spoiler for:

workin' on Paint, darlin'
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
Guess who i am... :o

yeh, zylos, couldnt find anyone else there in the pics.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 12:22:51 AM by DarkGamer »
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Hypothetical DarkGamer: Pixelated

« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 08:00:52 PM by Sashikinaroji »
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 84
is there any pic of you? =o

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
nah, I'm like the wind... And I didn't see a pic of you anywhere...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 84

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Ghey... I searched your screenname and pic and didn't find anything...

Hypothetical DarkGamer: Pixelated 2.0
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 01:03:02 AM by Sashikinaroji »

Rep:
Level 84
lo0l, maybe if you click in the spoiler, in the last page :D the last poster,lol = ME

but yeh, that fits just fine

Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
meh, I thought that was pretty close... The hair is a tiny bit off, but not by much...