RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sexual Orientation Poll

Poll

What's your sexual orientation?

Heterosexual
Bisexual
Homosexual
Bi-curious/Heteroflexible
Pansexual
Asexual
Other

Rep:
Level 87
Pansexual since I was 12-13.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Straight, and this: "Bi's are attracted to both sexes (though most that I know of lean one way more than the other), whereas pansexuals are attracted to someone no matter what sex," is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

A bihydro is attracted to things that are both wet and dry, but a panhydro is attracted to things no matter what their moisture quality.

If you think you're pansexual, you're really just bi.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Straight, and this: "Bi's are attracted to both sexes (though most that I know of lean one way more than the other), whereas pansexuals are attracted to someone no matter what sex," is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

A bihydro is attracted to things that are both wet and dry, but a panhydro is attracted to things no matter what their moisture quality.

If you think you're pansexual, you're really just bi.

see Holk, I say that, but the typical response to that is:
"but bisexuals can't love transsexuals or genderqueer people because they don't fit into just male and female, they're in between"

so by their logic, bisexuals are attracted to male and female, but in a black and white quality, whereas pansexual is attracted to all forms of male and female.  Which is ludicrous in my opinion, and really doesn't make any sense, because bi is an inclusive term, meaning male AND female, which includes everything inbetween...

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I think pansexual means you like bread.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Anything other than a male or a female is an aberration, and shouldn't exist. Therefore, there are 4 choices: One, the other, both, or none. There is no "all" choice, because you don't use "all" to describe a full set of two.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Anything other than a male or a female is an aberration, and shouldn't exist. Therefore, there are 4 choices: One, the other, both, or none. There is no "all" choice, because you don't use "all" to describe a full set of two.

right, transsexuals and genderqueer counts as 'both', at least until they have surgery, then they only count as one.

I agree with you entirely holk, and it seems to me that pansexuals use that term just to try and seem like a special snowflake.

I laughed my ass off.
Moo Wins.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I looked but I didn't find anything. ._.
.___. I remember it had to do with Naphe thou ~ (lol)

Win

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Nam, Holk, play nice you two.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
holy fuck people make too many categories.

penis
pussy
both

there's three choices.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
lol noumes. i love your logic.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

They are playing nice, they agree with each other.
:tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

we're agreeing.

holy fuck people make too many categories.

penis
pussy
both

there's three choices.

perfect.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
hey Nam (not the place to ask, but w/e), how is your sig a different color in all your posts each time i refresh the page? that's neat

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
hey Nam (not the place to ask, but w/e), how is your sig a different color in all your posts each time i refresh the page? that's neat

it randomly sets the color when it loads.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I love Roph.
Arlen is hot.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

we're agreeing.

I know. I'm just saying, if someone wants to identify themself as a pan instead of a bi then let them (even if you think it's pretty much the same thing or a stupid idea).

Rep:
Level 84
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Damn it! Beat me to that joke. That was what I always told my friend. People would say, "Oh. . . So, you're bi?" and he'd say "I'm pansexual." And they'd look at him with a confused look. Then, there I'd be *ziiing* with the joke, "It means he's got a thing for bread." Oh it was a riot, believe me. Well, at least if they had Classics training. . . or were paranomasiacs.

Zylos' boyfriend. <3
Rep:
Level 84
I am wolf, hear me howl.
I'm homosexual, simple as that.

...Wow. XD

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I'm bi curious, which will change.

I can feel it in my bones ._.

I'll always consider myself bi though. If i were to make a joke out of it, i'd say i like to keep my options open.

pansexual is a dumb label, but it's an interesting alternative if you like bread.

Spoiler for:
SEE WHAT I DID THERE? I MADE A BREAD JOKE AHAHA :V

Although you guys already made bread jokes.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I know. I'm just saying, if someone wants to identify themself as a pan instead of a bi then let them (even if you think it's pretty much the same thing or a stupid idea).

pardon my cynicism.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
i'm a metrosexual.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
i'm a metrosexual.

contrary to popular belief, metrosexual isn't a sexual orientation, as much as a personality/style.
If you're metro, you're hetero, you just act/dress/look like a homo

that being said

Malson is a metrosexual

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I didn't know it was popular belief that metrosexual was a sexual orientation. ?_? It seems like most people know that it's just a dumb label.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
i'm a halosexual.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I didn't know it was popular belief that metrosexual was a sexual orientation. ?_? It seems like most people know that it's just a dumb label.

just like pomosexual