RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Murder Mystery

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Wrong.

Also, I only said that the other four member's fingerprints were on the gun, i.e. the original suspects. Kevin's fingerprints weren't found.

But i'll give you a clue. Likeliness plays it's role in this mystery. ;)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Did anyone need money?

and whats a likeliness?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Only Henry needed the money.

As for the second question. You'll have to work it out for yourself.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Was Kevin wearing gloves at the time of his death?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
is there a backentrance/secret entrace to his "office"?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Sorry I never replied to any of these, questions, my internet went at the end of day 4, and only just came back on. But... 5 days are up now, so if anyone wishes to start their own mystery then feel free.
But just for the record: @Zylos - No, he was bare-handed. @Nightwolf - There were no other apparent exit to his room other than the front door and the window. Upon thoroughly searching the room for a secret exit, none was found.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Were there any signs of fingerprints on the window (other than the victims)?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Bill's and Lawrence's fingerprints were found.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I'm guessing I've befuddled everyone?
Or are we just bored of this game? :P
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
It was Mr Green with the candlestick in the Dining room.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Um... congratz?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.