RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[ABANDONED] Legion

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
woods looks way better. still, in middle or something, you could also add some of the sprite that you use on the limits, that shows that there are an aglomerate of trees, not only at the limit of the map, but also in some middle places. you get what i mean? but yes, better than ur first :D
You never explained what the "limits" are.
Forgive me for being stupid, but whats an aglomerate?

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
haha, maye nothing, but, the tile that you used to your map limits,lol.

And i meant ammount *ammout*

-instead of only using it on the borders of the map, make it sometimes more in the middle as said before. Try it-
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
I dont know, If i do that I have to basically start all over as its to small for it as it is

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
well, i bet yu'll have other maps to do it :)
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Yep, The Forest which I will be starting on shortly

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
I have abandoned this particular project to move on to a more "free" project, in the figurative way, not monetary, though id want it mostly free to