RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sokoban VX [Beta]

Rep:
Level 84
Beta with 15 playable levels,

I was working and learning how to get used to switches and by reading lots on several sites it got me clear that a sokoban clone game is a good way to learn how to use switches and variables.
Basicly i got more interested then just a test map so i decided to go for a game version of it, its kinda hard to follow basic guidelines posting this cause the game will have some kind of adventure mode but not like all the story modes in the other games posted here.

However outside of sokoban clone it will also have several other things in it and 1 will be the achievement addon.
The achievement addon allows the game to give levels a second life by trying to get a achieve listed.

Plans are also to get goodies random during the gameplay which can be used in game to get a power up or just a fun item, not gonna spoil that to much what it will be.

In the first release theres just 15 levels of sokoban fun, still dont underestimate them, it looks easier as it is.
These levels are scaled as medium-easy, a bit harder as easy mode with other words.

enough chatter till here, download it Here

Progress state total game

levels done and testplayed                                    15-50  (as maker it took me even around 2-3 hours to finish all 15 levels :P )                   
working on interface and playabbilitie                    50%
achievement system                                              35%    (theres allready achievements in just locked for now for developper)
difficulty level                                                        40%    (theres a second level and third level for all levels)
storymode                                                                0%    (just something in mine mind and whats not worked through yet)
graphics tiles                                                          50%    (i need a spriter for making the tiles i have rpgvx compatible)
cheat engine                                                         100%   (cheating is for lazyones, break your mind on these puzzles)

credits

Scripting:
Base for Sokoban Script : ULTIMA TENRAI
Finalisation for lagless mass events Sokoban Script : PurpleOlrac
Original puzzle: Sokoban by Hiroyuki Imabayashi
Step Counter : Crumb
Minimap :  Kalkazad
Options Menu : Yanfly
HUD Menu : OriginalWij
Achievements : SojaBird
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 01:14:48 PM by Black Olrac »