RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Adventures of Selene (Demo)

Rep:
Level 85
This here is a demo for a RPG I made based on friends in SecondLife. I know its not the best RPG in the world, but I am getting better. I used RPG Maker VX.

Screenshots:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
the maps are very empty, I'd work on filling them out more, although with VX good mapping is hard :/

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 85
the maps are very empty, I'd work on filling them out more, although with VX good mapping is hard :/

I'm not really all that good with map making. If anyone would like to help. Please do offer.

Rep:
Level 85
The Final Chapter
Definatelly has potential with a bit of time and effort. I do agree the maps are a tad empty, but using layers should do the trick!
Goodluck on your project! ;D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Definatelly has potential with a bit of time and effort. I do agree the maps are a tad empty, but using layers should do the trick!
Goodluck on your project! ;D
There aren't layers in RPG Maker VX.

Rep:
Level 85
The Final Chapter
REALLY?! Well I am behind the times aren't I?  :lol:
I didn't know that. I liked the layers because if there was something ugly you wanted to hide, you just place a tree or something over it!

Rep:
Level 85
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 09:23:56 PM by DarkUltima »

Rep:
Level 85
The previous demo was 1.0. I now present to you all Adeventures of Selene (Demo) 2.0

http://www.mediafire.com/?o3zniynm5el Part 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?omhozvzyiz1 Part 2

Remember, both parts must be downloaded for it to work.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Demos can't be 1.0, only full games can.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
I want to say it looks promising, however can we have a bit more on the storyline/general plot? It doesn't have to go indepth obviously but anything is better then nothing! Also some information on a few of the characters would be nice.

As for the maps, I'm all one for making a game with full RTP as I don't believe there is anything wrong with it - good dames can still be made. However, perhaps you should have a look at some of the tutorials on mapping and pick up a few tips? Looking at what people have done and implimenting it in your own game is easier then it looks! It's like copying but not quite lol.

Hope the project is a sucess anyway!

PS. It can be a DemoV1.0 ... nothing wrong with that! As long as we know which is the demo and which is the game it doesn't matter.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I hope those 10 soldiers aren't too tough. You know, I just read a topic full of tips for beginners and pros alike, which I think you could benefit from. It said things like "Don't have simply titles like Adventure of Bob", although understand a title is not a complete representation of anything involving the product (For example, the song 42 has nothing to do with 42 in any way)

No battlebackgrounds?

Its already been mentioned that the maps are too empty, so I won't remind you, but maybe add some townspeople and the like.

I'll consider playing if you add some info pal, such as story.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!